blockbusted

May 25, 2017
How do I unlock this "Pen Drive" quest? I heard there is a sex scene with Lt. Storm?
There is no scene will come up when you trigger the quest. It's just foreshadowing for Monday in-game. The sex scene for lt. Storm (for now) is the repeatable ones.
The quest will trigger if you try at least 1 repeatable scenes with him (the love icon in his office).

neweclipse

Dec 1, 2018
v0.28
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two scenes, Jason or Michael, which trigger if Manila tell Forger her boyfriend's name. The scene is activated automatically in front of the entrance to Manila's palace (only in the evening). Manila must wear the police uniform.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone please upload the save before these scenes, thank you

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of July / first week of August

Playable days: Saturday

- I completed the temple scene (100%)

Scheduled:

- Temple

- Massage therapist

- Bar: Ben and Chad

- Other scenes: ???

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
What does „50% Paradise Quest” mean? It can happen but it's not finished yet or do you have to be lucky for it to happen? sorry for my english ECEF943E-ECE8-48E4-876B-B85C34C31BE5.png

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Happy Sunday everyone!

- I'm working on the Masseur scene (35%). The scene is gonna be repeatable every day.

- I've created an animation

Scheduled:

• Temple (100%)
- Massage therapist

- Other scenes: ???

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

------

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
- I'm working on the Masseur scene (80%). The scene is gonna be repeatable every day.
- I've created an animation
Scheduled:
  • Temple (100%)
- Massage therapist

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the protagonist is so stupid that you every new update gets pregnant again,what will happen to so many children we have never seen? is she such a smart big woman who does not know basic contraceptive rules? something that even teenage girls know.
she made so many children that her pussy is a tunnel,you have to inform her when you shove your cock in her pussy because she does not understandt prick it in her :KEK:

Last edited:
Reactions: phantomz

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
the protagonist is so stupid that you every new update gets pregnant again,what will happen to so many children we have never seen? is she such a smart big woman who does not know basic contraceptive rules? something that even teenage girls know.
she made so many children that her pussy is a tunnel,you have to inform her when you shove your cock in her pussy because she does not understandt prick it in her :KEK:
You can buy birth control pills though? It's up to you to do that, cause you are controlling her.

Reactions: jcgan and Yann33

phantomz

Feb 17, 2020
lmao
the last part was so funny , im crying of laughter :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes