UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
You can't win this game unless you've lot of ammo and money. Any mod apk for this game? (like unlimited ammo & money)

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
Does any one know how to trigger the date with michael day 5 where lt. Storm will surprise her blacmail route 2????do i accept the bribe of jblue. Should i reject michael rel. Should i lie to storn where michael is...

Last edited:

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
Need advice, in the quest (HOTEL 1) there is a killer girl(woman in black), so that I do not try to do, Manila kills her. How to catch her?

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
guys someone has the pool scene with forger ❓
I have.... if you want to trigger the pool sex scene you must tell foger when he comes to pick you up on sunday dinner - you have a bf and tell him its jason or michael. And after that you have to agree to bj him inside the limo. .

Reactions: CHELSEA97

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021
v0.28
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
There are two scenes, Jason or Michael, which trigger if Manila tell Forger her boyfriend's name. The scene is activated automatically in front of the entrance to Manila's palace (only in the evening). Manila must wear the police uniform.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Someone please upload the save before these scenes, thank you
Is this the scene where after manila and foger have sex in the pool at night foger inside the limo threate n jason/michael... do i have to go outside to trigget the second scene? Coz i did but it doesnt work

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: End of July / first week of August
Playable days: Saturday
- I've completed the scene Masseur scene (100%)
- I'm working on the Bar scene (25%)
- I've created an animation
Scheduled:
  • Temple (100%)
  • Massage therapist (100%). The scene is gonna be repeatable every day.
- Bar: Ben and Chad
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Rockyrockz

Jun 29, 2021

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: End of July / first week of August
Playable days: Saturday
- I've completed the scene Masseur scene (100%)
- I'm working on the Bar scene (25%)
- I've created an animation
Scheduled:
  • Temple (100%)
  • Massage therapist (100%). The scene is gonna be repeatable every day.
- Bar: Ben and Chad
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

0.28 cofuse how can we get the scene for storm computer file, and with jason evening wearing cop uni??

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
So it seems the bar scene is gonna be the last one for this update? There used to be a "???" one in previous weekly updates but it's gone since the last one.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes