Guardra

May 29, 2018
you know for as much shit or "corruption" we choose for her i am honestly surprised there is no bestiality involved seeing as she is a cop she could be fucking the K-9 unit lol

• Haha
Reactions: Echbert

akkeji

Jan 22, 2018
Please can someone upload the last save of the last version I try to play but the game is scratched and I have to start over, please help

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Please can someone upload the last save of the last version I try to play but the game is scratched and I have to start over, please help

Save slot #13 on Corruption route and #37 is on Justice route and that the point are end of 0.28

Blackvoodoo

Feb 17, 2018
Just did the first battle in the arena (quest The Ring).
At home I changed clothes as usual Lingerie, but I can not sleep. It's 1 o'clock at night.

Is this a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Habe gerade den ersten Kampf in der Arena (Quest The Ring) gemacht.
Daheim habe ich mich wie immer umgezogen Lingerie, aber ich kann nicht schlafen. Es ist 1 Uhr nacht.

Ist das ein Bug oder mache ich was falsch?

qetip

Oct 18, 2018
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.28] [Abaddon] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.
Developer:

Original Win/Linux Size: 4.56 GB

Compressed Win Size: 595 MB MEGA

PS: You can find more mirror done by Unplasenaris on this post.
Thank Unplasenaris for creating the mirror.

Compressed using YAC - Yet Another Cruncher (A Game Compactor) [V3.1b]
Quality Level: Medium
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This compression is unofficial which reduces image/audio/video quality and might break the game.

If you enjoy this compressed version, please click the "(y)like" to give me support.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's no sound.................

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
What happen when you complete the 20 blowjobs & 20 handjobs? Is just that? Or if you achieve that then it will trigger another scene or something like that? Plz someone tell me

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Really? That sucks... Thanks anyways
That's because you can't though, right? Ever since the quest was given, I did 20 blowjobs and 13 handjobs. You can only do 3 things per day so if every update adds 1 day then the quest will be able to be completed in 3 updates. So it makes sense that there's no reward yet. You can't complete the quest.

Unless I missed something.

Reactions: Sorrow85

Hookonwifi

Jan 15, 2020
"the horsemen of the apocalyse are releasing the beast of hell to erase the sins of the world" what are password of the bomb ? i cant understand it pls help me ;-;

Reactions: korkmaz1

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
That's because you can't though, right? Ever since the quest was given, I did 20 blowjobs and 13 handjobs. You can only do 3 things per day so if every update adds 1 day then the quest will be able to be completed in 3 updates. So it makes sense that there's no reward yet. You can't complete the quest.

Unless I missed something.
The only reward is that you arrest them and take a bribe from them.
(For now)

And no.... I never remember go to that street do these task(corruption route) and same as that ring thing or at gym.
All I remember is a fight with three androinds at the shooting range in police station.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes