666dom

Jul 29, 2018
A prequel has no interest as the main Manila Shaw started with Manila being virgin. So a sequel to continue the game should be the developer goal

Reactions: Yann33

ambitious1234

Feb 10, 2018
I don't think dev would do a Prequel as Manilla Shaw is just a Blank Slate is used as a vehicle for the other characters to show their intentions and I feel the last update is going to have a fight to the death and there will near-death escape for manilla and she is going to work as a private detective for hire in a not so remote location and is going to be more experienced than this story so she will be hunting guys like a dating sim.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Release date: End of April / May*

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Playable days: Friday

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

- I've completed the hotel scene (Story 100%, Ghellar 100%)

- I'm working on Mason's quest (10%)

- I've created an animation

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I already suspected that the next Monday would be the last day of the game, probably Manila will save Grace in the laboratory.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!

*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have more than eleven animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.

Updates 0.29 and 0.30 are going to be Manila's last weekend. From Monday, Manila's going to play the final part of the game.

AMAZING)

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!

The safe bet for the release of the update in May I guess?

xps

Apr 15, 2021
if I try to load either of my saves it immediately crashes.. I'm assuming I was not supposed to have to start over?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
Release date: May*
*Updates 0.28, 0.29, and 0.30 may take more work days than usual. This update (0.28) is gonna have at least 17 animations (Pregnant-baby bump and normal). It's the update with the largest number of animations I have ever created (Ghellar, Mason, Forger, and maybe etc...). There're gonna be multiple animations in a single scene. Most are Ghellar's scenes, unlockable if you have killed J. Blue.
Be patient.

- I'm working on Mason's quest (50%)
- I've created a battle
- I've created two animations

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes