ponster2001

May 2, 2019
thx guys ... now I've got the meaning of "PD" ;-)

And, Sorry, next question ... is the Mason scene in warehouse repeatable, even it's written in Quest book, it does not seem too .... Manila won, had a great cum bath, but next day/night Mason-figure just lying in his corner without any action :(

Last edited:

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
thx guys ... now I've got the meaning of "PD" ;-)

And, Sorry, next question ... is the Mason scene in warehouse repeatable, even it's written in Quest book, it does not seem too .... Manila won, had a great cum bath, but next day/night Mason-figure just lying in his corner without any action :(
repetitive sex with mason in development

flirtygirl

Sep 13, 2018
Can someone tell me what this is,and where does it get placed and/or replaced? Thank you.

Displaying 1-5 of 5 results.
[1.37 GB]

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1647183218670.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)

€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (25%)

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
View attachment 1701914

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)

€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (25%)

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------
great detail of the shadow on the door many creators forget about them.

Reactions: Mchammer22

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
I think that there will still be a prostitute line where she will fuck half the city)
I hope so too, otherwise what was the point in failing to arrest 3 and advancing Lucifers quest by doing handjobs and bj's.
I also think if you marry Forger you should be able to just order people to just get down and start working right.

andrei777

Jan 5, 2018
how to open the quest black test in the Geller branch, it is in the list of tasks, but its trigger does not work, I come to the hotel 2nd floor, but gelar is not there

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have Manilia now having daily sex wiht Storm in his office. I see several levels but only the first is availiable.
How do you progress with the other levels? I did search this forum but have not seen this queston yet.

Thanks

mspman

Jul 6, 2017
I have Manilia now having daily sex wiht Storm in his office. I see several levels but only the first is availiable.
How do you progress with the other levels? I did search this forum but have not seen this queston yet.

Thanks

Never mind I see it is linked to the method of corruption. You have to be in the Michael dating or the J-Blue not arestting paths

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Never mind I see it is linked to the method of corruption. You have to be in the Michael dating or the J-Blue not arestting paths
I wasn't dating Michael and I arrested J-Blue and still got the Storm scenes. When you arrest J-Blue, his so called lawyer (sorry can't remember the evil bastards name) gets him out of jail during a scene in the lobby. I can't remember the exact choice but you had to fight it the first time and then just let it go on the second choice.
I found it by searching for Storm in the search box.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes