test123471849

Jan 19, 2022
I used and old save ( rather than start at the beginning), but after I sent that to you that save. I tried again and not sure what was different other than I advanced the game past the first Santa stuff.

However the strip scene is working right now with the save file I sent. I do swear a few saves back it was not.. Don't know what changed other than My advancing the quests a little.
Hello, could you please give me the full save files ? Thanks :)

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
makes the first choice, comes back the next day and makes the 2nd choice and comes back the third day and makes the 3rd choice.

if you are on the blackmail route with J-Blue you can start directly on the second choice
Makes sense. thanks :)

1lonegamer

Apr 30, 2017
Makes sense. thanks :)
I don't think that works that way. PD is a variable if you have done the first choice 3 times you have PD=3 and you can do the second choice. I don't think the second choice counts so you may have to do the first choice 5 times to get the third. There was a discussion of this s few pages back. I know I had to do the first 3 times to get the second. I just can't remember if doing the second increases PD or not.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
One more question. Does this version have a couple bugs playing the animations? I feel like the scenes at the massage parlor should be animated, but I don't see any animations. Same thing happening at the Sat Night party with Grace and Allison as well :/

Last edited:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
One more question. Does this version have a couple bugs playing the animations? I feel like the scenes at the massage parlor should be animated, but I don't see any animations. Same thing happening at the Sat Night party with Grace and Allison as well :/
If I remember correctly, there should be atleast 1 animation (I think more) at the massage parlor, and several at the night party. Did you download the animations from the 1st page and install them? If so, I don't know why they wouldn't play.

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
If I remember correctly, there should be atleast 1 animation (I think more) at the massage parlor, and several at the night party. Did you download the animations from the 1st page and install them? If so, I don't know why they wouldn't play.
I did. I guess I'll just try re-installing again. ^^

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1647777356224.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (50%)

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does punishing Lucifer in the cell change anything? Can you be blackmailed in the future because it's on tape? Or does it have no influence on future events?

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
View attachment 1713533

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (50%)

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-----------
Well guess it is the end of this game for many of us then been fun now money talks,

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Can you access the Orgy scene at the Bar just by going along the Corruption route and agreeing to fool around with the Bartender?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes