blockbusted

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1737534

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (85%)

- I'm writing the dialogues

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------------------
Well well well. I expect 0.32 is more story-driven and less sex scene for Manila. Can't wait for the release of the update next one or two week

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021
i have one question from long time. do we have to download the full game every time after the update or just downloading the update and doing some copy paste?? plz reply

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Say what you say but Red moon is Manila's clone or sister that she doesn't know about.

i have one question from long time. do we have to download the full game every time after the update or just downloading the update and doing some copy paste?? plz reply
Full dl Because abaddon doesnt make patches for the game.

• Angry
Reactions: sanjita

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Idk I always kinda assumed she was actually Kelly. The daughter of Shane Forger that has been mentioned several times but never showcased.
This was also my first assumption.
But if Red Moon also can open the "port" with Kamilla ability
Plus Redhead and the same fighting skills like Manila have.

Of course this is just my speculation, maybe im wrong or right who knows.

Reactions: Kylie Bloodmoon
Jul 23, 2018
But if Red Moon also can open the "port" with Kamilla ability
Plus Redhead and the same fighting skills like Manila have.
To me it looks like she is stunned by the appearance of the port. So I assumed that Manilla uses it to infiltrate their hideout to rescue Grace. As far as the fighting abilities, they aren't really inherited, even Manilla has to train at a dojo under a master to become as good as she is. So I kinda figured while she was overseas she was training in martial arts and then met her boss man there. Again just theories. But yeah I can see your viewpoint.

Reactions: Sorrow85
Jul 23, 2018
So any news on when this next update is coming? I can't remember if it was this or Anna but I could have sworn someone said it was supposed to be out yesterday.

rodneylewis

Apr 2, 2019
How do you defeat scars? when he get it his fury state his attack can take off half your health and because attack order is randomised he can have the 2nd attack in one round and the first attack in the next round he can kill you with out giving you chance to heal.

I've tried editing my stats but the game is coded in such a bizarre way that there are like 41 different parameter sets for Manila in the save data.
The only way I did it was to do the kami + triple attack + medic kit regardless of health and repeat

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1649606209941.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (100%)

- I wrote all the dialogues

- I created all the animations

- I changed some skills

- I'm finishing programming the update on RPG Maker MV

- The new Kami Mode II (Instant)* skill will give a new additional skill: Shield (Instant).

*Attack:
if Kami Mode II is active, the basic attack is the same color as Manila's Kami. It gives +2 TP per attack.

*Guard: if Kami Mode II is active, there is a 30% of a counterattack. You get +15 MP and +15 TP.

The "Adrenalin" skill: Manila has a 50% chance of getting the "Adrenalin" status which gives an agility bonus and two actions (example: two attacks) for two turns. The effect is +50 TP, and it's an "Instant" skill with a cooldown.

"Gun Fu II" automatically appears (Manila must equip "Gun Fu") if you have 101 Agility or more (Adrenaline skill can be useful in this case).

There is a new category for equipment called "Relic". In the next update, you'll have to re-equip martial arts.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes