Jul 23, 2018
If I remember correctly, there was a site you could use to increase the stats and money supply in the game, does anyone have the link to that?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
I am just at the beginning but this looks like a great game. Something in the vain of games i prefer.
But, i am not far so have to see how it develops.
Not sure if the action part has any influence on the outcome but seems making sense for the outset of the game. Kind of like Street Fighters in a sex game. Quite funny really.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Mm.. just wondering. Are there any animations? So far i haven't seen any.
Also, every male says "you are mine". Its a little cliché.
But i am more interested in the payback quest. Its pretty much in the beginning when MC gets drugged. Nothing happened after. ???

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
How do you defeat scars? when he get it his fury state his attack can take off half your health and because attack order is randomised he can have the 2nd attack in one round and the first attack in the next round he can kill you with out giving you chance to heal.

I've tried editing my stats but the game is coded in such a bizarre way that there are like 41 different parameter sets for Manila in the save data.

Last edited:

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1648378458928.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

€1 Patrons (New rules starting with update - 0.32)
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Release date: April

Playable days: Tuesday

Scheduled:

- Story (70%)

- I've created an animation

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

--------

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Mm.. just wondering. Are there any animations? So far i haven't seen any.
Also, every male says "you are mine". Its a little cliché.
But i am more interested in the payback quest. Its pretty much in the beginning when MC gets drugged. Nothing happened after. ???
It has a few yes if you downloaded the animations from the download links and installed it.

Netjiespinner

Dec 16, 2019
It has a few yes if you downloaded the animations from the download links and installed it.
Sorry this Dev has become a money hungry developer and does not care for the rest of the none fortunate players, So he should just stop advertiseing on Zone F 95 and stick to his pay site.

Reactions: game_dreamer

blockbusted

May 25, 2017
View attachment 1725186

Happy Sunday everyone!

€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. After I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons.

Scheduled:

- Story (70%)

--------
My assumption is that we will get more about story for the rest of Manila Shaw I?

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Sorry this Dev has become a money hungry developer and does not care for the rest of the none fortunate players, So he should just stop advertiseing on Zone F 95 and stick to his pay site.
Seems like that this will not end in years but decades.
Wow... So the usual Patreon members gets first, everyone else gets later does not apply really anymore?

Reactions: game_dreamer

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah I'm not sure what he meant either.
The dev posts weekly updates on patreon and a F95 user posts them here for non Patreon members to see.
The game was updated a month ago, and almost immedietly posted here.
0.32 scheduled to be released next month.
I'm not seeing the money hungry part.
I'm also wondering why my reply about the animations was quoted. I'm pretty sure I'm not the game dev nor advertising here for his "pay" site, but ok. It's an awesome game so far and I don't mind helping when I can so others can enjoy it too.
I guess he doesn't understand that paid members get the game first because they are funding the creation of the game and it's a way for the dev to say thank you to all those that are supporting their dream of creating games.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah I'm not sure what he meant either.
The dev posts weekly updates on patreon and a F95 user posts them here for non Patreon members to see.
The game was updated a month ago, and almost immedietly posted here.
0.32 scheduled to be released next month.
I'm not seeing the money hungry part.
I'm also wondering why my reply about the animations was quoted. I'm pretty sure I'm not the game dev nor advertising here for his "pay" site, but ok. It's an awesome game so far and I don't mind helping when I can so others can enjoy it too.
I guess he doesn't understand that paid members get the game first because they are funding the creation of the game and it's a way for the dev to say thank you to all those that are supporting their dream of creating games.
There was a quote from Patreon where it was stated that with 0.32 One Euro Patreons only get a yearly update.
After he starts Part 2, only Euro 10 and above get the full game. #8,430

Anyhow, i think the game isn't for me.
For one, i was hoping that after the bar incident, there were some consequences, which lead me to believe that some sinister prostitution will be going on. Not happening.
And i kind of, even for fantasy purposes, dislike guys ejaculating like a cow. Its just not my thing. But thats ok. There is something for everyone. Mostly. :sneaky:

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
There was a quote from Patreon where it was stated that with 0.32 One Euro Patreons only get a yearly update.
After he starts Part 2, only Euro 10 and above get the full game. #8,430

Anyhow, i think the game isn't for me.
For one, i was hoping that after the bar incident, there were some consequences, which lead me to believe that some sinister prostitution will be going on. Not happening.
And i kind of, even for fantasy purposes, dislike guys ejaculating like a cow. Its just not my thing. But thats ok. There is something for everyone. Mostly. :sneaky:
Oh I get it. Allot of things in here that I both like and dislike. I actually hate 2dcg games. As soon as I see the Atari 2600 graphics on these games, I instantly click past it. I still don't know how I tried this one, but I enjoyed it for the most part.
The whole deal with the lower tier getting yearly updates is depressing, but I have about 50 games just like this one, so I guess I can wait abit while I play with them.
I'd say you could play the Office Wife while you wait, but it has allot of the same loads everywhere scenes. I'm sure you'll find one somewhere on here to keep you busy.

coffeeaddicted

Apr 13, 2021
Oh I get it. Allot of things in here that I both like and dislike. I actually hate 2dcg games. As soon as I see the Atari 2600 graphics on these games, I instantly click past it. I still don't know how I tried this one, but I enjoyed it for the most part.
The whole deal with the lower tier getting yearly updates is depressing, but I have about 50 games just like this one, so I guess I can wait abit while I play with them.
I'd say you could play the Office Wife while you wait, but it has allot of the same loads everywhere scenes. I'm sure you'll find one somewhere on here to keep you busy.
Well, true. Actually i do not mind RPGM games at all. It really depends how they are made.
For example. I like Downfall really much. Its well made with better graphics. Another one i just started was Lisa.
The main issue for me is, what flags are inside the game.
But i can not really judge games since they offer so many directions and my opinion is just that. My opinion.
To clarify, i do not think Manila is a bad game, its just not where i want it to go. As mentioned, the pass out at the bar was promising but nothing happened afterwards. This was just bad. I at least expected the police dude to do something more after. Or did i miss something?
Here are games i kind of value high.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1648984670307.png

Happy Sunday everyone!

Scheduled:

- Story (85%)

- I'm writing the dialogues

--------------------

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes