Spideyknight

Jan 2, 2021
Is there a link to the base game. Seems this game works differently than most, typically I just delete the current version and install the new, but this one does update. So now I'm missing nearly all the movies.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can Manila go evil,join the dark side as it were?. If so, what must be done to have Manila become A Baddie? lol. It is more fun on the dark side.

Reactions: philip211211

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
Is there a link to the base game. Seems this game works differently than most, typically I just delete the current version and install the new, but this one does update. So now I'm missing nearly all the movies.
Just download the movie in the 1st page and put in the www>movies folder

Hmong-sama

Jan 3, 2019
Question: Do I download the animation as well?
Just trying to finish other games and delete/uninstall them before installing and then play this. I have played this game but that was like 2 years ago lol
Edit: I usually don't do this but what's the best route? Just curious haha.

Last edited:

mimo93

Nov 8, 2021
Question: Do I download the animation as well?
Just trying to finish other games and delete/uninstall them before installing and then play this. I have played this game but that was like 2 years ago lol
Edit: I usually don't do this but what's the best route? Just curious haha.
courption route is the best and you get better scences when you kill j-blue at start .
you have to download the animations if you want see animations in sex scens

Reactions: Icekatana

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Can Manila go evil,join the dark side as it were?. If so, what must be done to have Manila become A Baddie? lol. It is more fun on the dark side.
you have multiple options if you want to be a dirty cop you can take a bribe or kill j blue ghellar to start . you can waste the drug dealer steal drugs and cash ..lots of ways depending on your corruption level ...this game is the perfect butterfly effect ..your actions have consequences and there are many routes to go ...

Reactions: JaszMan

@ John Snow

Feb 9, 2021
Hi.
It will be a great help, if anyone can share the save file of V0.28 (equivalent to 33 days).
Since I had left the game from there. I wanted to resume it from there.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
you have multiple options if you want to be a dirty cop you can take a bribe or kill j blue ghellar to start . you can waste the drug dealer steal drugs and cash ..lots of ways depending on your corruption level ...this game is the perfect butterfly effect ..your actions have consequences and there are many routes to go ...
awesome I hope one of the routes leads to the side of the main villain. "evil smirk"

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes