jcgan

Dec 12, 2020
Can you download saves from here and paste them in android so you can play the saves in your phone?

GateC.

Nov 21, 2018
Can someone please help by telling me where to get the movies file, or if possible provide me a file.............thank you .

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Can someone please help by telling me where to get the movies file, or if possible provide me a file.............thank you .
look down from the area you downloaded the game it says animation : and links to download it from
copy the files once downloaded ,and add them to the games movie file , it will be in with the www icon

Reactions: GateC.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021
wish there was a save of level 1 with money on it
Money is the easiest thing in the world to get in this game. Here's how to do it. It literally takes like 1 minute.
1. Open web broswer to saveeditonline.com
2. Open you game folder and browse to www then open your save folder
3. drag the save file you want money on into the file below the button that says upload file
4. change the Gold field to what you want
5. Scroll to the bottom and download the file
6. Paste that edited save file back into the save folder (you can backup the old save if you wish)
7. Open game, open that save, and enjoy all the gold

Rakil88

Aug 29, 2019
Hmm I seem to be on a route with almost no forced sex unless you loose a battle. went neutral on michael and it seems no harassment from storm. so far killed all the perps I can kill. defeated mason. I did let the forger (friends kid bro) go and talked to him and didnt drink at bar.

does your equipment you buy goes poof after a day? I bought a knife and equiped it... next I check knife is gone. does it gets used automatically during a fight?

so far, only money I get is the 500 a week... htf is she suppose to live? her rent is 2k a week/month? would be nice to have a small explanation on how she is flat broke (no savings) and pass due on her rent at start of game. also I find the constant transitions from outfits or travel tedious... first few times ok but its all the time. skip unless new events gets triggered would be nice. another issue is the quest journal... why does it default to ALL? I click on it to check progress on my current quests...

also whats the deal with the gym? its in my quest journal but it doesnt progress. I shot dead the guy at the start of the game... so I guess the rewards doesnt trigger end? does doing the gym at night boost my stats? I cant tell, the few times I did it. money is tight so I stopped going after a few times. oh also she seems to shower every day... and it has options for long or short showers... shower option tags list followers? I am guessing this is some webcam thing in the future... since that part isnt active yet. why display the options with the followers listed?

Reactions: game_dreamer

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hmm I seem to be on a route with almost no forced sex unless you loose a battle. went neutral on michael and it seems no harassment from storm. so far killed all the perps I can kill. defeated mason. I did let the forger (friends kid bro) go and talked to him and didnt drink at bar.

does your equipment you buy goes poof after a day? I bought a knife and equiped it... next I check knife is gone. does it gets used automatically during a fight?

so far, only money I get is the 500 a week... htf is she suppose to live? her rent is 2k a week/month? would be nice to have a small explanation on how she is flat broke (no savings) and pass due on her rent at start of game. also I find the constant transitions from outfits or travel tedious... first few times ok but its all the time. skip unless new events gets triggered would be nice. another issue is the quest journal... why does it default to ALL? I click on it to check progress on my current quests...

also whats the deal with the gym? its in my quest journal but it doesn't progress. I shot dead the guy at the start of the game... so I guess the rewards doesn't trigger end? does doing the gym at night boost my stats? I cant tell, the few times I did it. money is tight so I stopped going after a few times. oh also she seems to shower every day... and it has options for long or short showers... shower option tags list followers? I am guessing this is some webcam thing in the future... since that part isnt active yet. why display the options with the followers listed?
there is not really forced sex as much as exploitative and coerced sex ...

if you don't kill J Blue and arrest him instead you get the option of taking a bribe , if you do kill him Ghellar do his best to destroy your life .

your equipment follows your outfit so i you were wearing a different outfit when you equipped the item it is probably still in that outfit .......(which is a point to remember because when you get to the raid of forger's lab if you equip extra items they will disappear from the game after the mission is over )

there is no real way to make money in the game over your 500 a week salary if you want to do it legally and be the straight arrow , ..so steal the drugs and sell them every chance you get if you want to make money .....there are other ways later in the game to make money like fighting in the ring ,becoming a stripper ,working as a prostitute etc...

the gym Boosts your experience by a little , but at 10.00 a shot you begin to wonder if its worth it early on ....like the gun range cost you 5 rounds of ammo but eventually you will se a gain if you complete it .

the followers on your shower are after the plumber puts in the webcam and you catch him , you have the option to toss him in jail or get paid to be watched while you take a shower daily.

A note here about your asshole of a partner Micheal ,the guy is a scumbag if you start a relationship this bastard will cheat on you with Allison... he is a total coward in a fight. and the first contact with the pusher it is Micheal that knocks you out from behind so his drug pushing buddy can escape .
Dating Micheal will get you blackmailed by the lieutenant too .

you can remain neutral to Michel but he will still try to exploit you

or you can Break his heart and avoid his bullshit all together . by telling him and Derek off.

Raistln

Oct 24, 2021

also whats the deal with the gym? its in my quest journal but it doesnt progress. I shot dead the guy at the start of the game... so I guess the rewards doesnt trigger end? does doing the gym at night boost my stats? I cant tell, the few times I did it. money is tight so I stopped going after a few times. oh also she seems to shower every day... and it has options for long or short showers... shower option tags list followers? I am guessing this is some webcam thing in the future... since that part isnt active yet. why display the options with the followers listed?
There is a way you can get harrassed by Storm without being Jason's boyfriend. I think you had to arrest Jay Blue and then protest him being released on the first option then let it go. There is more to it I think but I can't remember. I found the answer to it from searching a ton of posts through the search.

Your equipment doesn't vanish, you probably equiped it on a different outfit. All equiped gear is tied to the outfit that was being worn at the time and not your inventory.

If you killed Jay Blue at the beginning then the only use for the gym is increasing your stats yes.

The shower short or regular shower option is tied to a scene that starts off being blackmailed by the guy that fixes the shower and either ends when you kick the guys butt, or let him keep filming you and you make some of the profit from it. It should not have been there until later, but it shows up too soon anyways.

And the rest I would have to say is annoying to me too.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
a note about becoming queen of the ring ....... in the grocery store next to your house there is a medic kit you can buy for 500 that will give you full hp/and mp each time you use one , it is a good idea to stock up on them when you face Scars in the final battle .

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021
a note about becoming queen of the ring ....... in the grocery store next to your house there is a medic kit you can buy for 500 that will give you full hp/and mp each time you use one , it is a good idea to stock up on them when you face Scars in the final battle .
nice dp

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
dose manlia ever become a plane clothes cop in the game ?
at the end of the current content , the LT. tells her she will make a great detective So its safe to assume that in the next few updates she will wear the plain clothes outfit ... also she has worn her casual jeans outfit a few times in the line of duty already

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes