omkar99

Nov 6, 2018
can someone tell me how to add animations? new to this game , i just started this game and i only see is pictures and not animations.

C.Alex

Oct 21, 2018
Is there a point to the sign in book at the police station at the beginning of the game? Is there some sort of special dialog if you fail to sign in a certain number of times?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
1650803509985.png

Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (I'll evaluate its realization after the release of the Kami edition. In any case, it'll be comparable to a DLC).

Release date: June

Playable days: Wednesday

Scheduled:

- Story (0%)

- Burke scene (25%)

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-------------

Frozen71

Jul 6, 2018
Can someone tell me, how to activate Pen Drive quest? Which route and decision are require for it? Thank you

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Can someone tell me, how to activate Pen Drive quest? Which route and decision are require for it? Thank you
The pen drive is the proof that manila took the bribe from j.blue so you need to have accepted the bribe, accept burker's blackmail and then reject Burker either on the beach or in the hospital so that he gets angry and I delivered said recording to L.storm and he in turn used it as a threat against manila, and on the day that L.storm decides to take vacations is when said quest is activated since it is the only opportunity that Manila has to enter his office and retrieve your criminal evidence.

Frozen71

Jul 6, 2018
The pen drive is the proof that manila took the bribe from j.blue so you need to have accepted the bribe, accept burker's blackmail and then reject Burker either on the beach or in the hospital so that he gets angry and I delivered said recording to L.storm and he in turn used it as a threat against manila, and on the day that L.storm decides to take vacations is when said quest is activated since it is the only opportunity that Manila has to enter his office and retrieve your criminal evidence.
Thank You. Do we need to buy pen Drive? And if yes from where can we buy. Thanks

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
the animation does not seem to be working, is something wrong?. Never mind it was missing movies files and I have resolved the problem.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes