max_002

Mar 30, 2019
toilet in the park : an error in the restriction . when the heroine wants to enter then find yourself on his roof.

DudeWalker

Jun 12, 2021
I just got around to playing this game and spent about 4 hours on it the other night. Tried to continue this morning but all my saves were gone. Could someone tell me what went wrong? using v31

Jteste

Dec 7, 2019
Hello. Does anyone know if this game will have a sequel? It's very good, I hope the developer continues. It is one of the best games of the genre. Do updates usually take time?
How to unlock the options that circle in red, in the attached 1.jpg?
Another question: how do I buy food and drink (image 2.jpg)

Last edited:

grodom

Apr 9, 2018
Hello. Does anyone know if this game will have a sequel? It's very good, I hope the developer continues. It is one of the best games of the genre. Do updates usually take time?
How to unlock the options that circle in red, in the attached 1.jpg?
Another question: how do I buy food and drink (image 2.jpg)
You can buy the food and drink in the shop next to Manila's Apartment.

QT9

Mar 12, 2020
couple of questions - how do you have group sex at the beach and sex with Forger? I saw these options in the movie folder but haven't seen how to get there in the game!

sanjita

Nov 29, 2021
couple of questions - how do you have group sex at the beach and sex with Forger? I saw these options in the movie folder but haven't seen how to get there in the game!
defend froger son on the date you will have sex scene with him in the car

Reactions: QT9

kendradahyun

Nov 11, 2020
Money is the easiest thing in the world to get in this game. Here's how to do it. It literally takes like 1 minute.
1. Open web broswer to saveeditonline.com
2. Open you game folder and browse to www then open your save folder
3. drag the save file you want money on into the file below the button that says upload file
4. change the Gold field to what you want
5. Scroll to the bottom and download the file
6. Paste that edited save file back into the save folder (you can backup the old save if you wish)
7. Open game, open that save, and enjoy all the gold
I don't see any save folder on mine. And everytime I exit the game, it gets resets, all the saves are gone.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes