Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Why can't I have an affair with Manila when I'm playing Jason. When do I have a couple of Santa Claus and his wife?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Why can't I have an affair with Manila when I'm playing Jason. When do I have a couple of Santa Claus and his wife?
From what I've seen, Jason is the only halfway decent person in the game. He represents the "Love Interest" for Pure/Justice playthroughs, because if you pay attention it's very obvious that Michael is a Dirty Cop, but Jason is not. Hence why you can't have that affair. Or I'm wrong and you just chose the wrong option at some point in your playthrough.

For the Santa scenes, they come up during the Story and I believe you get one automatically, but the other is a result of Manila losing in a fight, when the next encounter happens. It's been a while since I played this, so I'm going off what I remember.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
From what I've seen, Jason is the only halfway decent person in the game. He represents the "Love Interest" for Pure/Justice playthroughs, because if you pay attention it's very obvious that Michael is a Dirty Cop, but Jason is not. Hence why you can't have that affair. Or I'm wrong and you just chose the wrong option at some point in your playthrough.

For the Santa scenes, they come up during the Story and I believe you get one automatically, but the other is a result of Manila losing in a fight, when the next encounter happens. It's been a while since I played this, so I'm going off what I remember.
Maybe it's a beach meeting. When Jeson tells Manila about Le Simon Rouge because he killed Jeson's sister. And Jeson will kill him, there are two possibilities: Manila persuades Jeson not to do it or to help him?

Ed Hardy_32

Apr 23, 2020
Maybe it's a beach meeting. When Jeson tells Manila about Le Simon Rouge because he killed Jeson's sister. And Jeson will kill him, there are two possibilities: Manila persuades Jeson not to do it or to help him?
Beach: *after you talk Jason: It's a mistake to kill him (+1)
Help him*
*Accept the kiss (Begin the relationship with him)
*Refuse the kiss

There is a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. ;)

Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Beach: *after you talk Jason: It's a mistake to kill him (+1)
Help him*
*Accept the kiss (Begin the relationship with him)
*Refuse the kiss

There is a walkthrough on the first page of this thread. ;)
The point is? Fan Walkthrough .And what to do to make the torches light up again next to the dragon's skeleton, because the first time I read it on the blackboard and now they don't want to burn?

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
The point is? Fan Walkthrough .And what to do to make the torches light up again next to the dragon's skeleton, because the first time I read it on the blackboard and now they don't want to burn?
I do not encounter your problem, for the rest of the step-by-step procedure which is incomplete, I was made to understand by private message that it was useless

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
This game is so good that you can mix up good and corruption. I don't understand your comment. You asked for help, which is strange for me. It's not a difficult game (but one of the best in the industry anyway), but I don't understand your answer.
I mean when I want to do the torch quest again, I come in a few days, they don't burn anymore, just like the qest is broken

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (It'd be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: June
Playable days: Wednesday
Scheduled:
- Story (100%)
- Burke scene (100%)
- Dialogues (100%)
- Programming (95%)
- Testing (0%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes