Jay0032

Nov 29, 2020
hello developer, I would like to know if by any chance you can make a renpy version, something similar to what the phalzyr developer did, it's not for nothing but it's more comfortable and faster, that's what I think.
actually developer as plans but i dont know when he will created it lets wish somebody like phalzyr or phalzyr comes and create remake version because rpg games are too much and even it as no gallery mod

Skm1234567

Jun 21, 2019
is there any way to play jblue blackmail and lt storm inn quest together i found a save file with both quests but couldn't activate both myself can i do it in saveeditor

Last edited:

Sizif Kill

May 26, 2022
People, help!
How in the hotel, activate all the sex scenes with Ghelar?
At first, J. Blue was alive all the time, and there were only sex scenes already on the day of Lucifer's assassination attempt.
Now I killed Jay Blue, but on the second day when I come to his room, Manila just jerks off to him, there is a dialogue from Ghelar - "lie down on the bed, I'll fuck you now" and then just respawn in the corridor, the mission is completed. That is, the dialogue leads to sex, there is no scene! And when I go to the statistics later, it is indicated that there was sex.

What should be the algorithm of actions to come to a full fucking marathon with Gelar? Derek and video? Leave Michael? relationship with Jason? What should be done then?

Help me please.

Народ, помогите!
Как в отеле, активировать все сцены секса с Геларом?
Сначала все время был живой Джей Блю, и были только сцены секса уже в день покушения Люцифера.
Сейчас убил Джей Блю, но во второй день когда прихожу к нему в номер, Манила ему просто дрочит, идет диалог от Гелара -"ложись на кровать, я тебя сейчас выебу" и далее просто респавн в коридоре, мисся выполнена. То есть диалог ведет к сексу, а сцены нету! А когда захожу потом в статистику, указано что секс был.
Какой должен быть алгоритм действий что бы придти к полному ебле-марафону с Геларом? Дерек и видео? Бросить Майкла? отношения с Джейсоном? Что надо сделать то?

Помогите пожалуйста.

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
People, help!
How in the hotel, activate all the sex scenes with Ghelar?
At first, J. Blue was alive all the time, and there were only sex scenes already on the day of Lucifer's assassination attempt.
Now I killed Jay Blue, but on the second day when I come to his room, Manila just jerks off to him, there is a dialogue from Ghelar - "lie down on the bed, I'll fuck you now" and then just respawn in the corridor, the mission is completed. That is, the dialogue leads to sex, there is no scene! And when I go to the statistics later, it is indicated that there was sex.

What should be the algorithm of actions to come to a full fucking marathon with Gelar? Derek and video? Leave Michael? relationship with Jason? What should be done then?

Help me please.
You have to kill him and then give in to Ghelar's demands. It has been a long time since played through the early game, but that is what I remember.

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Народ, помогите!
Как в отеле, активировать все сцены секса с Геларом?
Сначала все время был живой Джей Блю, и были только сцены секса уже в день покушения Люцифера.
Сейчас убил Джей Блю, но во второй день когда прихожу к нему в номер, Манила ему просто дрочит, идет диалог от Гелара -"ложись на кровать, я тебя сейчас выебу" и далее просто респавн в коридоре, мисся выполнена. То есть диалог ведет к сексу, а сцены нету! А когда захожу потом в статистику, указано что секс был.
Какой должен быть алгоритм действий что бы придти к полному ебле-марафону с Геларом? Дерек и видео? Бросить Майкла? отношения с Джейсоном? Что надо сделать то?

Помогите пожалуйста.
increase the corruption level

Sizif Kill

May 26, 2022
increase the corruption level
How much? Just so you understand. I have 6 folders of full saves on this game. And with Manila a virgin in every stage, and super honest. And with a manila virgin but super corrupt. I have all the options and this save in question, I have the highest corruption. About 13 honesty and 30+ corruption.
The fact that you are talking about the quest with sex on the day of the assassination of Lucifer, I already wrote above that this scene is already available and I know that it is a matter of the level of corruption.

Sizif Kill

May 26, 2022
You have to kill him and then give in to Ghelar's demands. It has been a long time since played through the early game, but that is what I remember.
Accept all that is meant? I kind of accepted everything anyway, although if we are talking about the chest in the Miyasaki temple, then yes, as far as I remember, I went further by choosing the "good" path.
If you are talking about offers of him at the hotel, of course I accepted them. Blowjob on the first day, after killing a hit girl. And a handjob in the second.

Sizif Kill

May 26, 2022
Or do you mean that EVERYTHING should be taken positively from Ghelar throughout history?
Any sex in the temple, any corruption and so on?

longscl0ng69

Nov 29, 2020
Or do you mean that EVERYTHING should be taken positively from Ghelar throughout history?
Yeah, if you want to experience the full Ghelar story, you have to put him/his desires as the priority of your playthrough. That is how the game is designed, from what I've discovered.

doberman1980

Apr 27, 2018
help me please when I launch the games I don’t see any animation for scene sex that fix image with sound effects

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I try to do as soon as possible to unlock all the scenes and mention them in the walkthrough. having lost my backups I have to start from scratch

Reactions: Pogo123

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (I'll evaluate its realization after the release of the Kami edition. In any case, it'll be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: June
Playable days: Wednesday
Scheduled:
- Story (65%)
- Burke scene (100%)
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes