blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (I'll evaluate its realization after the release of the Kami edition. In any case, it'll be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: June
Playable days: Wednesday
Scheduled:
- Story (45%)
- Burke scene (100%)
- I've created an animation
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
€1 Patrons:
€1 Patrons will only receive the last update of the year (once a year, during the Christmas period, for example: November or December). The "Kami edition" (the final version of the game that will be released after the last update of the first part) will be released only for the €20, €10, €5 Patrons. If I start Part 2, Manila Shaw Part 1 will only be purchasable by the €10 and €20 Patrons. The creation of Part 2 isn't guaranteed (I'll evaluate its realization after the release of the Kami edition. In any case, it'll be comparable to a DLC).
Release date: June
Playable days: Wednesday
Scheduled:
- Story (55%)
- Burke scene (100%)
- I've created an animation
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Loboauu

Jan 2, 2021
hello developer, I would like to know if by any chance you can make a renpy version, something similar to what the phalzyr developer did, it's not for nothing but it's more comfortable and faster, that's what I think.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes