Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Does anyone have saves till day 29 of killing J Blue and no mike romance it will of great help

Plzz help i have seen this community very helpful plzz help thus needy one

Last edited:

CHELSEA97

Oct 6, 2020
How do I beat Margot and Leo in the final fight? Or is that impossible? Please someone help me!!! And why does Manila die after the sex scene with Leo? :(:(:(

Ultra99

Jan 28, 2023
How do I beat Margot and Leo in the final fight? Or is that impossible? Please someone help me!!! And why does Manila die after the sex scene with Leo? :(:(:(
I finally had to cheat to win the fight, I edited the save file with level 50 for Manila and Jason, and a lot of gold to buy recovery kits. I think it's absolutely impossible to beat them all without changing the game parameters...

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
weird that the walkthrough didn't help you.

v 0.28 : It's possible to play a scene with Forger in the pool (only in the morning). There is a small staircase in the hotel. Manila must have fucked Forger in the limo (Romance with Forger). Manila mustn't be pregnant baby bump.
I don't really know what the difference is in the routes, maybe I don't have to date Michael or Jason, really I don't know... I can never get to those scenes

FORGERPOOL05a.png FORGERANDMICHAEL09.png FORGERPOOL05a.png FORGERANDMICHAEL09.png

Reactions: jcgan

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
I'm certainly doing something that doesn't appear in this mission... There are many paths to be followed... Almost giving up on the game :ROFLMAO:

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I don't really know what the difference is in the routes, maybe I don't have to date Michael or Jason, really I don't know... I can never get to those scenes

View attachment 2369326 View attachment 2369327 View attachment 2369326 View attachment 2369327
during the appointment with MR.Forger you have the possibility to tell him that you are in romance with Michael or Jason.

the picture you post is michael in romance.

Michael is corrupt and Jason wants to kill those who hurt his family.

for the scene in the swimming pool at the hotel with Mr. Forger you have to be in romance with him (choice during the date with him).

if you go to the Changelog:

SPOILERS: the scenes you are missing are related to version 0.28, there are clues.

"make love with Mr.Gellar pregnant with another woman"

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I'm certainly doing something that doesn't appear in this mission... There are many paths to be followed... Almost giving up on the game :ROFLMAO:
not given up explored, there are many important choices from the first minutes of the game

omega2019

Jun 25, 2018
I finally had to cheat to win the fight, I edited the save file with level 50 for Manila and Jason, and a lot of gold to buy recovery kits. I think it's absolutely impossible to beat them all without changing the game parameters...
I used saveonlineedit.com to edit the file. Money n items works. But can't find a way to increase level. Can you help?

Ultra99

Jan 28, 2023
I used saveonlineedit.com to edit the file. Money n items works. But can't find a way to increase level. Can you help?
I used , it seemed to me more complete. To change level, search for your current experience values, find them in the page and change them to the desired ones. You can also modify manually the level of the characters, but they will reset to the original ones into the game if you don't do also the previous step. Probably you'll need -just as me- a few trials to make the cheat work, but in the end it will work!

Loco7

Aug 31, 2020
Does the android version have the animations installed? I just installed it, and seeing the Walkthrough I realized the detail of the animations separately

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Great game. I love Shaw, corrupted and beautiful, what more can you ask for? She can sit on my face anytime. I tried to keep her clean, but, that's impossible so now I want to turn her into a whore, which is her destiny. Dev, keep up the awesome work, love this game. Pulling up my skirt and flashing my sticky, wet frilly panties at you and your staff with love and appreciation.

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

barcelowicz

Feb 10, 2023
I've just downloaded this game on my PC. I can't see sex scenes, just pictures. Should I install something in addition to see films, not just pictures?

Win 10, Intel Core i5 4200H, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GT 740M 1 GB

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
I've just downloaded this game on my PC. I can't see sex scenes, just pictures. Should I install something in addition to see films, not just pictures?

Win 10, Intel Core i5 4200H, 4 GB RAM, GeForce GT 740M 1 GB
the videos are also to be downloaded (Animation).
you will have to place them in the www/Movies

Allen Walker1

Jul 2, 2020
can ya tell me how to cheat there? Because there is simply now way how one can beat them normally

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
is killing J.Blue better only for corruption route ? there seems to be content with Alex from the temple but i only had fights with him and nothing more. I don't want to lose to Alex to unlock more content, i just want to know whether killing J.Blue unlocks more nonsexual content at all (justice route).

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
is killing J.Blue better only for corruption route ? there seems to be content with Alex from the temple but i only had fights with him and nothing more. I don't want to lose to Alex to unlock more content, i just want to know whether killing J.Blue unlocks more nonsexual content at all (justice route).
I didn't kill him, I just took money from him. And I am on the path of righteousness and with Jeson in a relationship. If you mix up the Corruption and Justice route, you get the new Mscielka route, but I haven't played it

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes