CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Hi guys, I love this game and I love Shaw. As long as I have a face, she'll always have a place to sit. Are there animations in the game? Because I am getting none. In scenes where you would expect animation like sex scenes and fighting, there are just pictures. What I find lacking is "emotion", like when Shaw lost her virginity, no emotion, no crying, nothing, puts her uniform back on, and goes back to work. Also, is there a tag for these little towns the characters move around in? For some reason, I love and look for these towns in games. Some are better than others. Thanks for the help.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Hi guys, I love this game and I love Shaw. As long as I have a face, she'll always have a place to sit. Are there animations in the game? Because I am getting none. In scenes where you would expect animation like sex scenes and fighting, there are just pictures. What I find lacking is "emotion", like when Shaw lost her virginity, no emotion, no crying, nothing, puts her uniform back on, and goes back to work. Also, is there a tag for these little towns the characters move around in? For some reason, I love and look for these towns in games. Some are better than others. Thanks for the help.
download animations

and place them in the folder Mani../www/Movies

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
sad the game is coming to an end "sad face". I am really enjoying the story and want to see Manila have a whole story branch with Simon. Oh well. A Hell of a game.

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
Is this the beach thing?
I don’t even remember meeting anyone named that, but there were some weird names where some kami’s had two names.

When the beach scene happened I didn’t like that Manila lost herself so I haxxed myself 90 justice (cause I was turbo-slutting it), so that Manila and Jason could keep their agency.

Is that beach possession the “Mscielka” thing?
Do you maybe have a pic of the Mscielka thing?

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
More or less dumb question, I managed to win the battle in the metro, and I ended up being back at the kami gate, it is because it is the end of the update ?

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
If you combine corruption and law paths you get a new avenger path but I haven't played this path so I don't know It translated badly and came out words in my native language “Mscielka” = avenger
I've heard that a few times, but ultimately it will reduce down to certain choices or corruption/justice thresholds. And what I'm wonder is, what are those choices? What are those thresholds?
Has anyone gone down this path and know what they are?

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
the modification you make within the file can lead to an error.

use

variable 1 coruption / 2 justice

99999 MAT, MDF, ATK, DEF, AGI, Luk

999,999,999 Gold

and so you don't run out of money and your combat statistics are much higher, without risk of having bugs.
Thanks but I know for fact that the blue highlighted values are my corruption and justice. Those values aren't anywhere else in the savefile, and I've already modified them.

However I don't doubt that some values may move around for different people on different versions or on different steps. I'm no expert on the savefiles, so I think people need to really be careful and make sure that their numbers line up with their saves in-game to ensure that the values they change line up with what they are intending to change.

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
the outfits change only on the fact that you are pregnant or not, nothing on the progression of the character
Oh, what I meant was that that there are multiple entries in the save file that have your level and EXP and they differ by times/stages and outfits, such as

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etc etc. These are all inside the actors._data.@a array.

I'm not totally sure how the game decides is the correct/current version of Manila. Its possible that it uses the first/latest Manila actor in the array, based on what Manila is currently wearing in that save.

Also like I said there are duplicates of these as well. I'd share an image but I don't think I have permissions.
Ive had most success changing levels and EXP in an early game when there aren't many $jessy entries and I modify the top $jessy entry, which for me has always been $jessypolice

Reactions: ibizadalton

divas72

Jul 12, 2017
Oh, what I meant was that that there are multiple entries in the save file that have your level and EXP and they differ by times/stages and outfits, such as

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Etc etc. These are all inside the actors._data.@a array.

I'm not totally sure how the game decides is the correct/current version of Manila. Its possible that it uses the first/latest Manila actor in the array, based on what Manila is currently wearing in that save.

Also like I said there are duplicates of these as well. I'd share an image but I don't think I have permissions.
Ive had most success changing levels and EXP in an early game when there aren't many $jessy entries and I modify the top $jessy entry, which for me has always been $jessypolice
The peculiarity of the game mechanics of this game is that when the main character changes clothes, her current character is removed from the group, and another one is added instead. At the same time, the current experience, HP, MP are copied by the script from the current character to the one being added. The downsides are that the equipment remains with the original character (and to keep it, you must first remove this equipment), and that this uses at least 28 character slots. This technique is used in large part in order to pass the dress code check for certain events and locations. Also, different slots of the characters of the main character belong to different classes, which, in principle, can be implemented without the use of many characters, as well as replacing the character portrait in the menu.

Reactions: Pervtron3000

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Do you maybe have a pic of the Mscielka thing?
I don't, this is the scene I was thinking of, the one of Kendra possession.

I still have no idea what the Mscielka thing is, I'll dig through the files and see if I see a mention of it.

Edit: I think we are being trolled. Theres no mention of Mscielka, Mścielka, Mscicielka, or Mścicielka anywhere in the data files or javascript

Searching for: Mscielka
Found 0 occurrence(s) in 193 file(s), 2902 ms

Searching for: Mscicielka
Found 0 occurrence(s) in 193 file(s), 971 ms

Searching for: mścicielka
Found 0 occurrence(s) in 193 file(s), 930 ms

Searching for: mścielka
Found 0 occurrence(s) in 193 file(s), 970 ms
If I do the same search on any other name, I get hundreds of hits.

Its a nothing burger, not real, fake news

Last edited:

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
I don't, this is the scene I was thinking of, the one of Kendra possession.

I still have no idea what the Mscielka thing is, I'll dig through the files and see if I see a mention of it.

Edit: I think we are being trolled. Theres no mention of Mscielka, Mścielka, Mscicielka, or Mścicielka anywhere in the data files or javascript

If I do the same search on any other name, I get hundreds of hits.

Its a nothing burger, not real, fake news
Wow bro i have never seen that scene before, is this when i choose to let kendra take over manilas mind? Somewhere in the end?

And apparently mscielka means avenger someone said, so it is the avenger route or something like that

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Wow bro i have never seen that scene before, is this when i choose to let kendra take over manilas mind? Somewhere in the end?

And apparently mscielka means avenger someone said, so it is the avenger route or something like that
If there is no character or object with that name, they just mixed a route wrong and gave it that name. About the scene of Kendra making Jason her slave, it's the date that Manila has with her on the beach. she needs to have a relationship with him (jason) and refuse but with the red option (Fuck off) to go with michael to the nude beach.

I don't like Jason a little, so I completely ignored that scene and on the first date let the Mua Tai fighters beat him up.

I made him have a relationship with Manila hoping that in an update, J.blue would get his revenge for what happened at the Gym.

Last edited:
Reactions: Planmaster

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
If there is no character or object with that name, they just mixed a route wrong and gave it that name. About the scene of Kendra making Jason her slave, it's the date that Manila has with her on the beach. she needs to have a relationship with him (jason) and refuse but with the red option (Fuck off) to go with michael to the nude beach.

I don't like Jason a little, so I completely ignored that scene and on the first date let the Mua Tai fighters beat him up.

I made him have a relationship with Manila hoping that in an update, J.blue would get his revenge for what happened at the Gym.
That's what it means in my native language - Mścicielka= avenger arises when you mix the route of corruption + the route of righteousness but I haven't played this route and I don't know what choices you have to make

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021

And this is before the battle at the metro?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes