saracstoon

Jun 29, 2022
i've seen review and seen ingame pics and movies files as well.. from the pics and overall story point of view it looks good.. but animations defo need remake.. just animations.. most of them are like half animation just playing on forward backward loop.. it actually needs full natural loop.. so animations part was big nono for me.. then i tried playing just based on images but damm now theres audio issue... its like everythings there but made it worse.. u hear same moan sound in single orgasm like 3-4 times which imo just bad.. u could completely remove moans and just keep cum and flapping sounds and it will do better..

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
How to win last fight during train
How to win last fight during train
win all battles from the start of the game, go to the gym every day, do daily target practice, defeat at least 1 robot in daily target practice, win all fights in the ring, learn the kami, have the relic complete, make Jason the Herald of Kendra , use Santa's gifts to level up after lv16-17, buy life items, weapons and ammunition.

or the easy way using save editor.

The most important thing to win these last battles are optional if you lose at the station or later Manila is kidnapped along with Grace and taken to the laboratory (one is not included in the game) and the story continues.
1676759242164.png
If you shot the boss of the mercenaries his orders change to assassinate you it becomes a "Game over"
1676759389061.png
The battles are not that difficult (for me the only difficult one is the first one since it is luck that the shots hit or miss.) , the problem is that many arrive with little level and resources, especially what a Manila route does, losing against the enemies.

with this save you can also easily win this battle
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-35-abaddon.7857/post-9762884

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
win all battles from the start of the game, go to the gym every day, do daily target practice, defeat at least 1 robot in daily target practice, win all fights in the ring, learn the kami, have the relic complete, make Jason the Herald of Kendra , use Santa's gifts to level up after lv16-17, buy life items, weapons and ammunition.

or the easy way using save editor.

The most important thing to win these last battles are optional if you lose at the station or later Manila is kidnapped along with Grace and taken to the laboratory (one is not included in the game) and the story continues.
View attachment 2400491
If you shot the boss of the mercenaries his orders change to assassinate you it becomes a "Game over"
View attachment 2400494
The battles are not that difficult (for me the only difficult one is the first one since it is luck that the shots hit or miss.) , the problem is that many arrive with little level and resources, especially what a Manila route does, losing against the enemies.

with this save you can also easily win this battle
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-35-abaddon.7857/post-9762884
Can i use that save on the android version of manila shaw?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: March*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story - John Doe (45%)
- Story - The Plan (0%)
- Animations 4/? (John Doe)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
New character: Desiree

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Feb 9, 2021
i have 2 question for this:
1) i don't remember there is a relic to complete, do you know where is it?
2) is it really worth to defeat robots in target practice? i mean, they are not give me new skill like skilled handgun shoot from 15 Times daily shooting.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes