ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
How to win last fight during train
Well, even if you leveled up (otherwise, if you win all fights it's true you will probably go up faster, but I think you will lose most of the "interesting" content), you can still use save editor. Just give yourself the belt (if you did not get it the normal way), plenty of money, and before getting in the train, at the kami gate, buy lots of stuff. Or in the editor, give yourself directly lots of bullets, health stuff etc., and during fights, use quite a lot the belt (it gives you instant revitalisation).
It is a pain that the enemy after being defeated and dead, come back immediately with full strength and you don't.
I am sure others will disagree, but for me, that is the programmer (or the enemies) cheating, so, I don't see why I should not cheat getting myself the stuff to fight on :)
But be aware, even doing like I suggested, it takes lots of time, and it is not a guaranteed victory, you still have to fight.

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
Weird, when you completed this task you had to dress up Manila and choose this sexy red Bomb outfit from the wardrobe, you should unlock sexy Bomb Manila red outfit to meet Jane Doe, Is this outfit locked to yellow?
I'm sorry, I read it too quickly and led you astray, it's not about the outfit I gave you

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
i have 2 question for this:
1) i don't remember there is a relic to complete, do you know where is it?
2) is it really worth to defeat robots in target practice? i mean, they are not give me new skill like skilled handgun shoot from 15 Times daily shooting.
The first half of the relic is won by Alex in the temple and in the last battle in the temple the master gives you the second half.
1676934680972.png
The robots give 100,200 and 300 exp depending on the number of them you choose. there is literally nothing better for leveling up than robots.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Anyone please explain how to get sensual wear... Mine was locked
I'm pretty sure you mean this one.
1676955727952.png
and it is achieved in a mission of allison for this you have to buy the smarphone( the first weekend ) and you will receive a call from her on the 2nd weekend in the game where she invites you to go shopping and that's it.

Reactions: jcgan

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
I need your help guys, I just downloaded the new version and none of the loops seem to be playing. Is there a fix for this?

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
In the first post in the same 'DOWNLOAD' section there is a part that say 'Animation Win' copy and paste that folder in 'game folder>www>movies' and done, you can see the loops.
I'm fucking blind.. Thank you for pointing that out to me hahaha

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
What's the difference in the storyline when you make the following decisions?

1) Go away from the portal
2) Go through the portal on the hospital and taking the kami liquid
3) Go through the portal and NOT taking the kami liquid

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
Does it make a difference for the story whether you kill Mardok or not? Am I missing out on future sex scenes if I go after him/the helicopter?

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does it make a difference for the story whether you kill Mardok or not? Am I missing out on future sex scenes if I go after him/the helicopter?
That prick Mardock survives Manilla chasing him to his helicopter, and is not interested in anything other than Manilla's death after that, considering she shoots out one of his eyes.

Reactions: PalmFace

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
That prick Mardock survives Manilla chasing him to his helicopter, and is not interested in anything other than Manilla's death after that, considering she shoots out one of his eyes.
Yeah, udnerstandably. I should probably play an update to completion before thinking about all the what ifs haha

donald013

Aug 31, 2022
has anyone heard of the paradise quest in this game. It shows 50% paradise quest when u do 20 handjob and 20 blowjob mission

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes