dementedwraith9

Sep 15, 2018
Mason quests don’t have immediate follow ups, after you get a phone, he will text you from time to time escalating his demands
but didn't text.. wait is it because i helped micheal with the investigation at the harbour or did i need to win the fight at the second meeting with mason? nevermind found out how to get it

Last edited:

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
but didn't text.. wait is it because i helped micheal with the investigation at the harbour or did i need to win the fight at the second meeting with mason?
I don’t think you ever need to lose to mason, just surrender to titty squeeze.
Also a disappointment, if you choose not to arrest Mason after rescuing the woman, you don’t actually get to interact further
Was expecting some repeatable scene according to Mason’s dialogue

Last edited:

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
but didn't text.. wait is it because i helped micheal with the investigation at the harbour or did i need to win the fight at the second meeting with mason? nevermind found out how to get it
Uh, since you found out, how did you get it ? I got at the warehouse, left him have his way, but then, never got any message from him, even if arrived till the end. Maybe I needed to have the phone before I met him at the warehouse (I am not sure if I had it) ?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Uh, since you found out, how did you get it ? I got at the warehouse, left him have his way, but then, never got any message from him, even if arrived till the end. Maybe I needed to have the phone before I met him at the warehouse (I am not sure if I had it) ?
Yes or if you have to buy the smartphone from the first weekend, many missions arrive in Manila by message.
Mason texts you to go to his hideout and grab a burker burger.
how do i get put on casual "jeans" (vaginal sex mason) 10 pm.. i fought mason at police station and won, fought on street won, surrendered to boob pleasure and did his second meeting thing when called to the warehouse.. so what am i missing?
The warehouse has to win the fight (mason) and when he blackmails you with the life of a woman he kidnapped, accept. To be able to continue with your story (smartphone is required)

QT9

Mar 12, 2020
How do you open the sacred chest? Can't seem to be able to select the cami bit to open it.

Haruyuki23

May 24, 2020
Hi, just wondering that after winning laste battle (and being contacted by simon le rouge)/lose but get pregnant by Leo, we will be teleported to the area where we can buy things (bullet, weapon, medic kit) and.. that's all from this version? I kinda confuse because it seems like i can do other things but stuck in those area..

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hi, just wondering that after winning laste battle (and being contacted by simon le rouge)/lose but get pregnant by Leo, we will be teleported to the area where we can buy things (bullet, weapon, medic kit) and.. that's all from this version? I kinda confuse because it seems like i can do other things but stuck in those area..
if i remember correctly, this route(s) (corruption/losing route(s)) won't have update until/after the end of the game. Just play the one with justice/winning for now.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: March*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story - John Doe (55%)
- Story - The Plan (0%)
- Animations 6/8 (John Doe)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
New character: Desiree

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
God damn, the fight sequences after freeing grace are so fucking bad. Why do I need to fight for god damn 3 hours?
Way tooo much

Also, how do you get back in to the action after losing to Leo? Manila gets fucked, gets send back to this area but now I can't go anywhere..

Same thing also happens when I defeat everyone in the subway and steal the reliq. when I side with simon (corruption choice), I get teleported to kami gate but nothing to do there... Only when using Kami, can I interact with a Sleeping icon
1678104018215.png

Last edited:
Reactions: jcgan and CHELSEA97

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
God damn, the fight sequences after freeing grace are so fucking bad. Why do I need to fight for god damn 3 hours?
Way tooo much

Also, how do you get back in to the action after losing to Leo? Manila gets fucked, gets send back to this area but now I can't go anywhere..

Same thing also happens when I defeat everyone in the subway and steal the reliq. when I side with simon (corruption choice), I get teleported to kami gate but nothing to do there... Only when using Kami, can I interact with a Sleeping icon
View attachment 2443126
It's the end of the update...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes