Kas96

Jul 15, 2021
Well, even if you leveled up (otherwise, if you win all fights it's true you will probably go up faster, but I think you will lose most of the "interesting" content), you can still use save editor. Just give yourself the belt (if you did not get it the normal way), plenty of money, and before getting in the train, at the kami gate, buy lots of stuff. Or in the editor, give yourself directly lots of bullets, health stuff etc., and during fights, use quite a lot the belt (it gives you instant revitalisation).
It is a pain that the enemy after being defeated and dead, come back immediately with full strength and you don't.
I am sure others will disagree, but for me, that is the programmer (or the enemies) cheating, so, I don't see why I should not cheat getting myself the stuff to fight on :)
But be aware, even doing like I suggested, it takes lots of time, and it is not a guaranteed victory, you still have to fight.
Can you tell me, how to change the stats?? i can't find out in save editor option

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
has anyone heard of the paradise quest in this game. It shows 50% paradise quest when u do 20 handjob and 20 blowjob mission
Paradise quest can't be completed and the developer said that they would redo it once the game is over so the player will have to redo it from scratch.
the best thing you can do is ignore it or farm money with it.
But the story of this has no continuation.

• Angry
Reactions: ibizadalton

Homarid

Oct 20, 2018
I wasn't sure why people were upset, but I just got to this subway quest and now I understand. I had already given myself infinite money so I had max shop stuff, but apparently that is still not enough when the boss can chain stun you until you are dead. Meanwhile her partner is busy making the team invulnerable to damage. I managed to spend over 10 minutes on this before I lost. And this is after about 5 fights in a row where I do not get a chance to save. Wow yes, what a finale.

I don't think a left a review yet, but now I'm really considering it. Some things I would like to see changed. Make it more obvious which quests are repeatable, perhaps put it in the name or description. Reorganize the quest menu to automatically hide completed quests like I see in other rpg maker games. If you are going to give us multiple fights in a row allow us to save the game at some point in between. Have some sort of map system so I don't have to guess where buildings are. I have played for almost 40 hours and still have no idea what the areas are called. Make equipment loadouts transfer over to all the other outfits. Basically some quality of life improvements would help I think.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Can you tell me, how to change the stats?? i can't find out in save editor option
I used the rpgm save editor offline (not the online one). There, if you choose to show all variables and items, then you can easily add up more money, or bullets etc.
In theory, you can also change the stats of your character directly, but I did not bother with that, because is quite complex, some values are basically linked to the way the character is dressed - there is another post (not from me) that explains the connection between stats, outfit, basic police outfit, and how to transfer stats from one thing to the other.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: March*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Saturday
Scheduled:
- Story - John Doe (50%)
- Story - The Plan (0%)
- Animations 5/8 (John Doe)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
New character: Desiree

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

alan4

Jun 14, 2018
This Game have to hard enemies! I play it not to fight against people...
I hate to retry 3 times and lose again. This fucking stan in the Train. Why i cant use weapons?!?!?! They are grey and i have to fight with the fist against 2 fucking machine guns!!!

bugui

Aug 5, 2017
I wasn't sure why people were upset, but I just got to this subway quest and now I understand. I had already given myself infinite money so I had max shop stuff, but apparently that is still not enough when the boss can chain stun you until you are dead. Meanwhile her partner is busy making the team invulnerable to damage. I managed to spend over 10 minutes on this before I lost. And this is after about 5 fights in a row where I do not get a chance to save. Wow yes, what a finale.

I don't think a left a review yet, but now I'm really considering it. Some things I would like to see changed. Make it more obvious which quests are repeatable, perhaps put it in the name or description. Reorganize the quest menu to automatically hide completed quests like I see in other rpg maker games. If you are going to give us multiple fights in a row allow us to save the game at some point in between. Have some sort of map system so I don't have to guess where buildings are. I have played for almost 40 hours and still have no idea what the areas are called. Make equipment loadouts transfer over to all the other outfits. Basically some quality of life improvements would help I think.
These issues should have been fixed a long time ago.

The fights are a big problem, it's been a while since I separated a save with several medic kits at the beginning of the game.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
looks like Simon at the near end,Red moon(maybe) at the far end
the near silhouette looks like like Simon but can't tell about the other 1, if it's Red moon, i hope he gives her new powers to fight Manila, her hair looks like tree branches to me (that could be Sheila tho)

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
How does pregnancy actually work?
You can't actually get pregnant until a certain event happens and iirc the doctor pretty much tells you that you are a magical baby factory. I'm not 100% on when you can start getting preggers.

You have a fertility rating where 0 = no chance, and 100 = guarantee.
Taking a birth control pill every morning sets it to 0 until you goto sleep, so it lasts even until the AM.

If you have a certain person in mind that you want to get preggers with, you can take birth control every morning, and with a combination of save scumming and fertility meds, basically choose who gets you preggers. (Fertility meds do stack so you can take 5x Fertility II's and reach 100%)

The game does actually keep track of who's baby it is and there are even dialog for cucking your current BF if you are in one.

When pregnant your fertility goes to zero until the parasite is born. The game doesn't really change anything until you progress to baby bump stage, which takes a few days. Once you get a baby bump, the game changes in various ways which I'm not totally familiar with. But for example, in one scene Santa Clause didn't want any baby bump Manila pussy, so instead the scene shifted over to Jason knocking up Santa's bitch.

You can skip the baby bump stage completely by taking a drug but I don't remember what it's called. Like Preggo-X or Preggo Max. (I don't have the game installed anymore)
When on Preggo-X, when you would normally start showing a bump, you instead just start your morning off with a required quest to goto the hospital and giving birth.
In this way, you can skip any interruptions to the story that would be caused by a baby bump.

Going by the game's story, the Kami's want to breed Manila so that they can survive, and you can actually get knocked up by Kami's during the game. (John Doe and Santa for certain, possibly others) But I don't know if that causes anything special to happen in the game. Seeing as how that is one of their main objectives, you'd figure having Kami kids would impact the story, but who knows~

Reactions: ustar

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Wow bro i have never seen that scene before, is this when i choose to let kendra take over manilas mind? Somewhere in the end?

And apparently mscielka means avenger someone said, so it is the avenger route or something like that
Oh this is just the beach scene where Jason prepares the night to remember. If your Corruption is greater than your Justice, Kendra takes control and makes Jason her Herald. The pregnancy isn't a story thing, that was just me jacking fertility to 100 for an extra perverted power-bottoming scene.

dementedwraith9

Sep 15, 2018
how do i get put on casual "jeans" (vaginal sex mason) 10 pm.. i fought mason at police station and won, fought on street won, surrendered to boob pleasure and did his second meeting thing when called to the warehouse.. so what am i missing?

Reactions: Pervtron3000

Pervtron3000

Jan 3, 2019
Mason quests don’t have immediate follow ups, after you get a phone, he will text you from time to time escalating his demands

whatever823

Jan 5, 2023
Played so many. I would say this is one of the best there is. For the sexual content. Truly is.

On a side note : Just wishing the story could just keep it simple to be a non-fictional. (without kami/superpowers) Just good old police/bad guys in power whatever.

But otherwise, BIG THUMBS UP for the creator. I'll support you, loving your work (y):giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: Sadowdark

Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
You can't actually get pregnant until a certain event happens and iirc the doctor pretty much tells you that you are a magical baby factory. I'm not 100% on when you can start getting preggers.

You have a fertility rating where 0 = no chance, and 100 = guarantee.
Taking a birth control pill every morning sets it to 0 until you goto sleep, so it lasts even until the AM.

If you have a certain person in mind that you want to get preggers with, you can take birth control every morning, and with a combination of save scumming and fertility meds, basically choose who gets you preggers. (Fertility meds do stack so you can take 5x Fertility II's and reach 100%)

The game does actually keep track of who's baby it is and there are even dialog for cucking your current BF if you are in one.

When pregnant your fertility goes to zero until the parasite is born. The game doesn't really change anything until you progress to baby bump stage, which takes a few days. Once you get a baby bump, the game changes in various ways which I'm not totally familiar with. But for example, in one scene Santa Clause didn't want any baby bump Manila pussy, so instead the scene shifted over to Jason knocking up Santa's bitch.

You can skip the baby bump stage completely by taking a drug but I don't remember what it's called. Like Preggo-X or Preggo Max. (I don't have the game installed anymore)
When on Preggo-X, when you would normally start showing a bump, you instead just start your morning off with a required quest to goto the hospital and giving birth.
In this way, you can skip any interruptions to the story that would be caused by a baby bump.

Going by the game's story, the Kami's want to breed Manila so that they can survive, and you can actually get knocked up by Kami's during the game. (John Doe and Santa for certain, possibly others) But I don't know if that causes anything special to happen in the game. Seeing as how that is one of their main objectives, you'd figure having Kami kids would impact the story, but who knows~
:(This pregnancy mechanic is boringly made no stat bonuses we get. Manila only got pregnant once with Jason, to see what it looks like, I say it's not worth getting pregnant again. The best thing is the number of cots in this hospital, the whole room. The doctor also says that he is waiting for Manila's next pregnancies and that she will give birth often, he says that Manila can visit her child in the hospital and in a few days she can take him home but she only visits her once and then forgets about this child and never sees him again visits and does not take home.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes