Kaustav Dey

Dec 12, 2019
You download both Part 1 and Part 2 and put them in the same folder. Then you extract only Part 1. That's all you have to do. And then if you want all the past animations too, download the "MOVIES" folder and extract it in the "www" folder and you're set.
Thanks mate

Reactions: Xill

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.36a] [Abaddon] - update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
Note: Movies folder need to be merged with the old movies folder in www if you don't have a movies folder you need the OP archive

Universal: v0.35 -> v0.36a [312 MB]
- - -

Universal: v0.35-movies -> v0.36a-movies [50,7 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page and leave a like.

Last edited:

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
what is the deferance between the animation and the normal package other than the normal in more than 5 gb while the animation only 1.34 gb????!!!

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
what is the deferance between the animation and the normal package other than the normal in more than 5 gb while the animation only 1.34 gb????!!!
Because the normal package also has all the images since the beginning too. Only the animations are missing.

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Because the normal package also has all the images since the beginning too. Only the animations are missing.
ok but what the deferance what is the animation that is not in the normal package?

or is it about the grinding in sex scenes?? or what???

or do you mean we have to download both and put them in one folder?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Has anyone defeated that ice woman and her brother on metro?

I mean, I can defeated that ice woman on first round but when the brother joins in to battle, they beat the shit out of Manila and the brother rapes Manila at the end to death :cry:

Edit: I'm on pure justice route and trying winning all the battles.

Reactions: Xill
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes