Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
This used to be one of my favorite games, but ever since the kidnapping of Grace and her rescue began it's just one battle after another. I'm beginning to lose interest.
Not sure how the new update plays out, but yeah...the last one had far too many fights. The enemies have far too much health, it is just tedious. Even if you have all the skills to eventually beat the fights relatively easily, it just takes too long.

Also what is it with the most enemies just getting back up with full health after you beat them for the first time? Who thought that is a fun idea?

Last edited:

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
Not sure how the new update play out, but yeah...the last one had far too many fights. The enemies have far too much health, it is just tedious. Even if you have all the skills to eventually beat the fights relatively easy, it just takes too long.

Also what is it with the most enemies just getting back up with full health after you beat them for the first time? Who thought that is a fun idea?
Exactly!

Reactions: Takkatakka

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Never played video games before?
It's just the DNA of video games that the bad guys always come back with fully health bar.
(Just Example Liquid Snake in MGS "Snaakeee its not over yet!")

However, I wish when this game is complete someone would make a Renpy version of this, it would be nice to try different routes, but RPGM is too slow and takes too much time.

Takkatakka

Engaged Member
Nov 11, 2022
Never played video games before?
It's just the DNA of video games that the bad guys always come back with fully health bar.
(Just Example Liquid Snake in MGS "Snaakeee its not over yet!")
Some rare enemies or bosses might do that or they might transform and change the fight completely (like the end boss of Elden Ring), but in MS almost every second enemy does this and most of the time they will gain a slightly different attack, if even that.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
but in MS almost every second enemy does this and most of the time they will gain a slightly different attack, if even that.
I think Abaddon would run out of money if he had to buy more NPC models/asset for the game, cheaper/easier to use the same npc more than once :whistle:
(just bad joke of course)

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I don't care what ordinary mobs look like... let's count them as CLONES from one tube -_- ... the main thing is that KEY characters express themselves somehow, but there is (seemingly) no problem with this 8\

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Some rare enemies or bosses might do that or they might transform and change the fight completely (like the end boss of Elden Ring), but in MS almost every second enemy does this and most of the time they will gain a slightly different attack, if even that.
Just don't view the HP as total HP but at stage HP you need to reduce to get to next stage. If they have 3 stages, total health would simply be the HP for each stage combined. Probably easier to do it like this for cutscenes & dialogue instead of a trigger when health is reduced to 1/3 total.

mobydick1684

Jul 11, 2019
can anyone share a save after choosing the blue option, the fight scenes are very very tough, i had taken lots of medkits, but the badguys have unlimited supply, now its getting a little annoying the fight scenes, but thats my opinion, would appreciate the save to try the new updated version

Reactions: BroembroemBoris

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
i hate to point out the obvious BUT ummmmmm theres something not quite right with this picture
if thats a chick fucking my MC id sure hate to see what a guy looks like then?

Untitled.png

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Reactions: mobydick1684

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
ive encountered a pretty deadly bug took me a bit of monkeying around to get my game semi back to normal
not sure why BUT for some unknown reason my cop car parked across the street from my place and its from that point on my game is a bit of a mess when i wake up to go to work theres a sparkly dot where my cop car SHOULD HAVE BEEN
and my cop car is on other side of the street and when i clicked the sparkle i made it to the police station BUT couldnt see my character managed to get inside the police station and after a long time of trouble shooting ideas i found the solution
you can move with your mouse (example) i clicked the computer for work and then clicked the printer and then got on elevator clicking my mouse where you click is where your char is although cant see it your invisible like and finally when i talked to the boss upstairs in his office soon as the dialog options popped and conversation was over my char appeared
fucking frustrating although i can get around with the police car again the other one is permanently parked across street from my house so now when i come home i got cop cars on ither side of my place dafuck.png

rebel.eye

Jul 28, 2018
Developer is really fucked up. I guess he decided to kill this game. Even using cheating ( I bought all possible revival and medical kits at maximum quantity ), it's still not possible to pass metro with Margot and Leo together. And before that it was a long and hard fight with Stan. No saving is possible in the middle, no health restoring in between fights. REALLY!!!!!
I guess it's time to ban this game.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Developer is really fucked up. I guess he decided to kill this game. Even using cheating ( I bought all possible revival and medical kits at maximum quantity ), it's still not possible to pass metro with Margot and Leo together. And before that it was a long and hard fight with Stan. No saving is possible in the middle, no health restoring in between fights. REALLY!!!!!
I guess it's time to ban this game.
i hope someone breaths life back into this game ive restarted 2x already the 1st time was kind of fucked my MC got knocked up
and it bugged out some quests couldnt do anything because of being knocked up THEN i got a instant birth pill
and was still bugged as hell profile says i had 1 birth and mc pregnant (though not sure how after birth i had no sex or anything so) then on the stats section both fertility AND pregnancies said o and my portrait had big preggo belly still
couldnt quest because couldnt skip time tried everything so then i made a new game and check out my post about that LOL
its a great game just to bad its broken as fuck

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
How to exit the destination where Manila gets back after the last fight with Margot ( if she loose against Margot she get fucked by the guy with green hair - forgot his name...) ? I was hoping this time will be possible to exit and continue the game but it's seems to me like it's still not possible(the previous version was the same situation).... may be i shouldn't play this last mission and continue with the rest of the quests to see the new stuff that are added and only after that to start that quest? but if i'm remember correctly there is limited days you can play so i'm not sure it will be possible to do everything if i don't do that mission with all this hard fights... Can someone help me with this?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes