Omega9595$

Jan 7, 2020
Hey guys, did you have the full code for this section which is between 1750 to 1751 I accidentally removed a piece of code to make the character unbeatable which didn't work for me. The js file type is rpg.objects.js, I would gladly appreciate it if you can help.

Game_Action.prototype.executeHpDamage = function(target, value) {
if(target._actorId > 0) return;
}

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Can some one explain on how to get out this place is this kind of grave yard or something?
That's the end depending on the choices you made during the Grace quest. There are multiple routes during the past few updates you can take, and only one of them is developed enough for now.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Does anyone have a full save from the prev update?, I completed the entire game up to the last update and now cannot find my save at all, great game, but no way I am re-doing it all again.

whatever823

Jan 5, 2023
Developer is really fucked up. I guess he decided to kill this game. Even using cheating ( I bought all possible revival and medical kits at maximum quantity ), it's still not possible to pass metro with Margot and Leo together. And before that it was a long and hard fight with Stan. No saving is possible in the middle, no health restoring in between fights. REALLY!!!!!
I guess it's time to ban this game.
man you gotta suck real bad lol.

I went thru it with pure justice route and pure corrupted route, with no cheats, and it's not tough at all.
But sure, ban the game and gtfo man.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
That's the end depending on the choices you made during the Grace quest. There are multiple routes during the past few updates you can take, and only one of them is developed enough for now.
so I trap into that lousy place without a change of clothes!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Last edited:

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
u r not in a graveyard, this is supposed to be the center of Manila's "soul", i don't know at which point u got in there but try making different choices during the latest opportunity u had or not lose battles, the end of the current update is after a fight against red moon.
yea well I die after a second wave came in which I got send there with no way out and I don’t have enough potion or money to buy that time!

Nineonenine

Aug 9, 2020
guys can i apply the animations in the game? or is the animation files just for watching, and can not be used in the actual game????

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes