Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
How to exit the destination where Manila gets back after the last fight with Margot ( if she loose against Margot she get fucked by the guy with green hair - forgot his name...) ? I was hoping this time will be possible to exit and continue the game but it's seems to me like it's still not possible(the previous version was the same situation).... may be i shouldn't play this last mission and continue with the rest of the quests to see the new stuff that are added and only after that to start that quest? but if i'm remember correctly there is limited days you can play so i'm not sure it will be possible to do everything if i don't do that mission with all this hard fights... Can someone help me with this?
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-36a-abaddon.7857/post-10544269

Check Spoiler

ztepjk

May 20, 2018
What stats should I change in the editor to make her as OP as possible? I want her to OHKO the entire game with a single punch and just skip this fucking grindfest

Reactions: Josedx9

Freezee282

Aug 10, 2022
Open your game folder and head to www/save. Copy/paste or move the downloaded save into the save folder. If the folder doesn't exist, make a new folder and name it save.
Still doesn't work on me, any recommendations on other apps or other methods??

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Developer is really fucked up. I guess he decided to kill this game. Even using cheating ( I bought all possible revival and medical kits at maximum quantity ), it's still not possible to pass metro with Margot and Leo together. And before that it was a long and hard fight with Stan. No saving is possible in the middle, no health restoring in between fights. REALLY!!!!!
I guess it's time to ban this game.
U r exaggerating! buy the medical belt before starting the final mission, it gives u an instantaneous recovery skill, i played that part against Stan, Leo and Margot several times and could beat them consistently without using her Kami mode skill at lv 17 and Jason doesn't have super power.
As long as u have about 5+ Bandages, Stimulant and these instantaneous skills -"Gun Fu I" "Move & Fire" " Fast recovery" "Adrenalin"- beating them should not be troublesome even at lower lv (unless u r having very very bad rng on hit/miss).

The developer said he's gonna work on the corruption route after he's done with the main story (justice route) in his previous updates. If u r here for h-content and u don't want to wait then either just increase Manila stats instead of give her items or learn how to use her skills, at this rate we might need a guide just for that fight sequence since so many complain about it.

Last edited:

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Still doesn't work on me, any recommendations on other apps or other methods??
Depending on the save number, you will need also the global, and possibly the config from the save folder, one of these stores the game save number.

(If say the save file you are trying to use is file6, and you have never saved the game to that slot number, then the game will not see the save, and therefore you will be unable to load it.)

1.What you can do is, check out what save game number the save you want to use is, and go start a game and make a save to that slot number.

2. Then exit the game and copy and paste the save game with that number you want to use, and overwrite the save game of the same number you just made.

3. Then enter the game and you should see it, and be able to load it.

UndeadRJ

Aug 25, 2018
They're annoying as fuck. What level are you? Are you using Kami Mode constantly? It's also good to carry lots of medic kits with you. When you go into kami mode use the instant shield to reduce the damage, the brother has very low HP compared to everyone else so you should use Fire Kick on him for assured damage.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ya their critical hits are insane

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Anyone have the file for the animations replaying and a lot of the old animations are missing

Josedx9

Aug 26, 2018
well honestly all this supernatural crap has already made me drop the game for good. It was fine if it was just a small part of the story that could give him some comedy (or at least that's what I thought for all the whole Christmas shit), but repulsively became the center of the whole story with a stupid alter ego and dragon ball battles. lel

At least I wish the author would update the combat system so that each turn wouldn't take fucking hell to finish

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes