SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
ok but what the deferance what is the animation that is not in the normal package?

or is it about the grinding in sex scenes?? or what???

or do you mean we have to download both and put them in one folder?
Download both if you want to see the animations in the game. If you don't care for the animations, don't download them, but don't come asking why you can't see animations in the game...

Reactions: Xill

JohnCarter07

Jun 22, 2022
View attachment 563254

Overview:
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-15
Release Date: 2023-04-13
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.36a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac (v0.35): - MEGA - -
Animation Win: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Animation Mac (v0.35): - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID* - Update Only

Extras: Gallery Mod - RenPY Remake - Fan Sigs - Fan Walkthrough - Saves

Emperor Nero Claudius thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 243371 View attachment 243372 View attachment 243373 View attachment 243374 View attachment 243375 View attachment 243376 View attachment 243377 View attachment 243378 View attachment 243379 View attachment 243380 View attachment 243381 View attachment 243382 View attachment 243383 View attachment 243384 View attachment 243386 View attachment 243388 View attachment 243391 View attachment 243394
Some One Get Manila Shaw Strong To easily win all fight mod! pls

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Has anyone defeated that ice woman and her brother on metro?

I mean, I can defeated that ice woman on first round but when the brother joins in to battle, they beat the shit out of Manila and the brother rapes Manila at the end to death :cry:

Edit: I'm on pure justice route and trying winning all the battles.
They're annoying as fuck. What level are you? Are you using Kami Mode constantly? It's also good to carry lots of medic kits with you. When you go into kami mode use the instant shield to reduce the damage, the brother has very low HP compared to everyone else so you should use Fire Kick on him for assured damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sorrow85

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Has anyone defeated that ice woman and her brother on metro?

I mean, I can defeated that ice woman on first round but when the brother joins in to battle, they beat the shit out of Manila and the brother rapes Manila at the end to death :cry:

Edit: I'm on pure justice route and trying winning all the battles.
Did you get to the arena or are you absolutely 100% justice? With the arena unlocked (1 corruption iirc), you have a much easier time due to the championship reward (& extra levels, but the extra skills are most important). I don't consider fighting in the arena to be corruption comparable to sex/bribes etc but a point is a point ofc...

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
They're annoying as fuck. What level are you? Are you using Kami Mode constantly? It's also good to carry lots of medic kits with you. When you go into kami mode use the instant shield to reduce the damage, the brother has very low HP compared to everyone else so you should use Fire Kick on him for assured damage.

On justice route Manila is at 16lvl but I try that yours trick, tnx for tip.

Did you get to the arena or are you absolutely 100% justice? With the arena unlocked (1 corruption iirc), you have a much easier time due to the championship reward (& extra levels, but the extra skills are most important). I don't consider fighting in the arena to be corruption comparable to sex/bribes etc but a point is a point ofc...
Yeah, my Manilla is 100% justice, I always play the justice route first and then the corruption route, then mixxed.

My stats before that battle on metro:
1681575578784.png

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
On justice route Manila is at 16lvl but I try that yours trick, tnx for tip.

Yeah, my Manilla is 100% justice, I always play the justice route first and then the corruption route, then mixxed.

My stats before that battle on metro:
View attachment 2548376
Didn't think the level difference would be so massive. I'm lvl 26 at that point (mixed run) so the difficulty likely isn't comparable
both.JPG

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Well this trick works too:

1681577791661.png
(Edited on )

Yeah, I just want to follow the story(and see how it ends) but I don't like this supernatural thing(just not my thing in adult games) I liked the game at first but then the game did the same as the game.

hermesh

Feb 1, 2022
Well this trick works too:

View attachment 2548425
(Edited on )

Yeah, I just want to follow the story(and see how it ends) but I don't like this supernatural thing(just not my thing in adult games) I liked the game at first but then the game did the same as the game.
Heh yeah if you want to edit the game, that also works of course. You can also just set enemy hp to a low value (Enemies.json), but figuring a legitimate build and leveling it was half the fun for me, even if the daily grind in the arena was a bit much...

Reactions: Sorrow85

djsverige

Dec 29, 2019
Download both if you want to see the animations in the game. If you don't care for the animations, don't download them, but don't come asking why you can't see animations in the game...
no i played the game before but i didnt see the animated thing being part of the downloads either this is new being separated or it wasnt there from the start or so.

thats the only reason that i asked now not before.

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I played it back when it was in... v0.10, I think?

I think I wouldn't mind trying it again. Game was great.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
I played it back when it was in... v0.10, I think?

I think I wouldn't mind trying it again. Game was great.
The game was great, but I don't like games where your decisions show up over time..... E.g. = MURDER at the very beginning or NO (which causes many scenes to appear HOURS later! Another example = I don't understand why this depends WILL THE KILLER BE KILLED IN THE HOTEL OR NOT -_- )... this is a terrible mechanic -_- ... It also affects the development branch with the chief of police (whether you become his toy or not)... You need a direct step-by-step guide, otherwise you get some kind of "hodgepodge" (in a bad way)...

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ManilaShawBlackmailsObsession-0.36a
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: fukudamayuko
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes