amesama

Jul 29, 2017
I have a question, if anyone can help...

Does anyone else have problems with the RPGmaker save? The stats no longer work on my save file. Only thing that does work is the amount of money I get, but the stats no longer appear. I even created a new file and it looks like the stats changes are made, but when in combat, it's as if they aren't applied. Is it just me, or was there an update to counteract it?

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
Hello, I want to know how do I use an edited save file in the game. I tried it but it just isn't working. The game is resetting all the parameters to their original values.
I just made a post on asking this without realizing you already asked. I hope we both get the answer to this. :(

Oct 14, 2019
Can anybody help, as far as I understand, there will be at least 3-4 updates to fully complete the game? Because we have 3 unfinished routes: 1st one - when Manila accepts evil proposal after train fight, 2d - when she choses to follow the plan, 3d - when she gets help from John Doe... So, the next update's gonna show us 2st ending.... And the others will have to fulfill last 2 ending. Am I right?

Last edited:

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
if u can't edit the stats, u can go to the items tab #82 is Kami Crystal, each increases the lv by 1 so u can abuse that until u r satisfied

Oct 14, 2019
Can anybody help, as far as I understand, there will be at least 3-4 updates to fully complete the game? Because we have 3 unfinished routes: 1st one - when Manila accepts evil proposal after train fight, 2d - when she choses to follow the plan, 3d - when she gets help from John Doe... So, the next update's gonna show us 2st ending.... And the others will have to fulfill last 2 ending. Am I right?
I'm just tired of waiting new updates every 2-3 months. I would rather wait untill full game complete to pass it without delays... So maybe if I come back in january 2024, will that time be enough for dev. to finish the game?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
How can i get this scene? View attachment 2588313
It's the second weekend at the beach after buying the Mononoki bikini and not being pregnant.
1683063250047.png

There are 2 ways, one is by having an affair with Michael and he suggests going to the nudist beach and the second is by breaking Michael's heart and then agreeing to help him with Derek's debt where he plans to take revenge and takes advantage of said situation on the nudist beach.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I just made a post on asking this without realizing you already asked. I hope we both get the answer to this. :(
surely you edited it wrong or the editor's version is not entirely compatible with the game's version.
I suggest you use this save.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I'm just tired of waiting new updates every 2-3 months. I would rather wait untill full game complete to pass it without delays... So maybe if I come back in january 2024, will that time be enough for dev. to finish the game?
There are many routes and history to be developed. I would give it more than 1 year.
Unless I leave them for the Kami version that he plans to release where he will add more content, he developed as Pusher who never came back and also J.blue's revenge towards Jason for challenging him in his gym. as well as sex scenes between Lucifer and manila, more history and scenes with Erick and much more.
(I ask him on his patreon you must from time to time about this)

The developer also clarified that he will redo all the animations of the game so that it has the same level as the current ones. So for a complete version with everything 100% about 2-3 years at least.

amesama

Jul 29, 2017
surely you edited it wrong or the editor's version is not entirely compatible with the game's version.
I suggest you use this save.
Thank you so much! I just tested it and it works.

It probably isn't compatible since it started happening after I downloaded the new version and haven't changed anything. Really do appreciate it though, thanks a lot.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
she can be captured? what? i thought they can only kill her... if you lose the battle...
If you decide to chase him and shoot him in the eye, you will always die since he hates you.
1683068630116.png
If you leave it alone the mercenaries will capture you.

Oct 14, 2019
There are many routes and history to be developed. I would give it more than 1 year.
Unless I leave them for the Kami version that he plans to release where he will add more content, he developed as Pusher who never came back and also J.blue's revenge towards Jason for challenging him in his gym. as well as sex scenes between Lucifer and manila, more history and scenes with Erick and much more.
(I ask him on his patreon you must from time to time about this)

The developer also clarified that he will redo all the animations of the game so that it has the same level as the current ones. So for a complete version with everything 100% about 2-3 years at least.
damn.... well... then see ya in 2025:)

Oct 14, 2019
Are there any chances, that Abaddon will make official remake of this game. I recall, he created a poll, where people could choose remake of MS or MS part 2. But maybe there was some confirmation from developer?

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (20%)
- Animations (There will be no animations in this update)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes