Sadowdark

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 4, 2020
I was just wondering is Red Moon actually Kelly, Manila's long lost friend over-seas?. Also is Rose of that Rose Gang Jason's Sister?. By the by when the hell will Manila realize Micheal is a Dirty Cop, he is not very subtle. I am loving the story and I am having Manila lean towards the baddies as much as possible. It's fun to be bad after all.
Kelly's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Kelly's
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Very interesting. I only ask about Kelly because there have been a few things that Red Moon has said to Manila that are strange. One instance is at the Temple Red Moon says to Manila "Did you miss me" or "I thought you would be happy to see me". Red Moon at the first encounter called Manila a bitch,which seems like no big deal. However since her other encounters, I am getting the feeling Red Moon knows Manila. Maybe while Kelly was heading over-seas Simon picked her up and put her under one of his "special" experiments warping her personality, or Kelly secretly was jealous of Manila since Manila had a crush on her Dad. Perhaps Shane Forger used to give Manila more attention than Kelly when Manila was even more naive,then Kelly getting kidnapped by Simon and again did one of his experiments on her. One other thing that has been bugging me. Simon himself. I have a feeling that Simon may have history with Manila. Just a feeling but when Manila got captured and put in that healing chamber, Simon said a few things that you would say to a lover. He said he loved Manila, rather "I love you". "you are my destiny" Simon and some others have the power to erase memories so maybe Simon has met Manila perhaps in college and his obsession began then. Regardless will be cool if Manila can go so evil that she would relish watching her temple turn into a brothel or just fall in love with Simon or fall in lust with Simon. It seems Sheila is done for. Simon's future sex slave. What exactly is Simon's plan for Manila?. I think Simon respects Manila over every other female besides Red Moon.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (45%)
- Animations 1/1 (Simon Le Rouge - Red Moon)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

mixrandom

Sep 24, 2017
I haven't touched this in years. I remember the game being filled with monotonous repetition, especially where her job was concerned. Any adjustments in that area, or is there just more content now?

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I have managed to win all fights except the last one with Margot and her acolyte. I have tried everything. Any one has a tip please ? There is nothinig in the walkthrough.

BB7878

Apr 24, 2020
I have managed to win all fights except the last one with Margot and her acolyte. I have tried everything. Any one has a tip please ? There is nothinig in the walkthrough.
-Target low health enemies first, get them out of the way
-Use instant abilities first: Use Kami II for buffs (find the right timing but always have this on) and Adrenalin for TP.
-Then use Instant attacks like move & fire combined with fist of kendra.
-manage your TP well, and try to use the big attacks like revenge of gun at least once for enemies with high health.
**use fast recovery belt and med kits when she hits 400-500 HP or low MP.

Do the fight a couple of times and you will find the right timing for each special attack to maximize your damage and get more turns. If you do it right, you should be able to attack multiple times in each turn.

If you have Manila at level 18+ and ALL the best equipment on her, she doesn't take too much damage and you should be fine.

Have fun

Reactions: lucadiadis

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
The endings i'm hoping for are, only if they added like this.

After putting that SHITEBAG Simon 6 feet under and saving the world, depending on ma choices and corruption levels.

Manila could either become.

Mr Ghellars secretary & slave, the new mayor could use a loyal secretary.

Mr Burkes fucktoy, or even better the punished slave to Burkes Wife.

Paradise's new best "girl" in his stable, him bein a pimp and all.

Faust's next and favourite "star"

Mr Forger's wife & sex pet

and lastly either J'Blue's or Marcus's loyal slut.

I don't know what might happen in the end with Kendra, but she could be A FUCKTON OF FUN, but that is depending on what the dev does with her.

I'm only in this for the corruption.

Last edited:

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
-Target low health enemies first, get them out of the way
-Use instant abilities first: Use Kami II for buffs (find the right timing but always have this on) and Adrenalin for TP.
-Then use Instant attacks like move & fire combined with fist of kendra.
-manage your TP well, and try to use the big attacks like revenge of gun at least once for enemies with high health.
**use fast recovery belt and med kits when she hits 400-500 HP or low MP.

Do the fight a couple of times and you will find the right timing for each special attack to maximize your damage and get more turns. If you do it right, you should be able to attack multiple times in each turn.

If you have Manila at level 18+ and ALL the best equipment on her, she doesn't take too much damage and you should be fine.

Have fun
Thank you so much for your reply. However:
- I always target low health enemies first
- In this last combat I systematically optimize my TP to use Revenge of Gun as often as possible, I have saved all my bullets for this
- In this battle I use recovery belt / kits as soon as she hits 900 HP and they still beat Manila !!!!
- Manila is at level 19, and I have all the best equipment on her, enough med kits and all available bullets

That said, the one thing I have been neglecting is all these "instant" options. I had not needed them up to now. Will dig into it but still pessimistic about my next try.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I was wrong: I have used all the instant options systematically and I won so easily it was almost boring. Thanks a bunch for the tip.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes