kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Follow the plan isn't ready et till the middle or end of this month
I was referring to the final part of the train where the game gives you the choice between Simon saving Manila's companions or doing it herself, if you choose Simon there is that route and if you choose Manila to save them you can continue with more content by choosing to go with John Doe.

The same with the Hotel theme if you lose the battle the mercenaries capture Manila and take her directly to Simon's laboratory (another route that is also under construction)
Most in that mission only get game over by being killed due to the leader being shot in the eye in the previous mission.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
The math is clear: Manila at the start owes $2,000, plus $1,000 per month for rent, and her salary is $500/week – that's, right from the start, an impossible situation.

Like I said, choosing to lose every fight is one possibility (you never need to buy any gear or healing item if you plan to lose every time); or you keep your Justice very high, but you do accept a bribe once in a while, or you agree to fight in the arena even if it debases the teachings of your sensei, etc.

Of course, every time you accept to bend your morality increases the likelihood that someone else is going to try to blackmail Manila...
If you play 100% justice you don't need to go through anything about the Train she loses at the Motel vs the mercenaries and is taken directly to Simon.

everything about the train and more content is oriented to a Mixed route with a powerful Manila with all unlocked money thanks to corruption, the kami, Kendra's powers, the amulet and much more.

Nor can it give you the luxury of playing a route losing all the battles since from the beginning of the missions in the Hotel de Ghellar the Game overs also begin (the first time it takes you completely by surprise)

And yes, playing just justice is quite difficult, but it is also what makes it more realistic and fun in my opinion.
The theme of little money is precisely so that the player is tempted at all times to accept bribes, steal drugs and sell them, fight underground and gamble with men,etc.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I too get frustrated in that part. I am playing this game with 0 in corruption and now I have no money at all. I spend all of my money in buying the items and those enemies are killing me like nothing.
You need to learn to better minister your money, for example I don't spend anything on healing instead I better fill the fridge buying food and drink at Burker's store that only costs $100.

The first battles can be won by pure blows or even by shooting few bullets. and several allow you to go through your house between missions and heal yourself.

once you get the kami it helps you a lot and also the gymn that increases the exp gained as you level up.

The crystals that you get from Santa Claus are better to save for last as they will raise you 1 full level.

Also once the theme of the laboratory with Simon begins, the missions and battles begin to give a lot of exp, even some going up 1 full level at once.

As you play you will learn more about the game and improve each route more and more. If the path of 0 corruption is the most difficult but also the most satisfying.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
does accepting fighting in the arena requires making a red/corruption choice ? i can't remember well it was there where my Manila got lots money after beating Scar once
If you fight it in the ring, the corruption will go up, the developer also said that in the final version of the game it will add more ways for Manila to earn money for the justice route.

Beating SCAR not only fills you with money but also exp, so participating in the ring is one of the most tempting.

you come to the current part of the game with a lot of level and damage.

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
I have chosen a middle way: I have chosen justice options with a couple of exceptions both on ethics and sex:
- Ethics: I have her fight in the arena, only exception.
- Sex: She is quite pure, I do not get her with Michael, she only has a romance with Jason, but have let her have FOUR sins behind Jason's back:
Sin 1: She blows Ghellard
Sin 2: She goes with Michael to the nudist beach and swings with him and the couple, just before going back to Jason
Sin 3: I have let her be tempted by Akin in the Police showers and she fucks him every morning behind Jasons's back. Actually she has fucked Akin many more times than Jason.
Sin 4: I let her go all the way with masseur.

I like this middle way, she is still a noble warrior in love, but who does not resist to a handsome BBC and trying swinging once. Not a good girl, but reasonably good girl, which makes her few sins even more exciting.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hi there,

I realize that this game is quite big with animations, and I suppose that the code is not optimized. Still, I figure I might ask, it can't hurt:

Is there a way to «unfreeze» videos when they do freeze up?

This is random: any animation may freeze, or run smoothly, I never quite know. When it does happen to freeze, it's only the video part that's frozen, the audio keeps on playing like there's no tomorrow.

Any trick that may help (apart from «save often», which I do)?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Hi there,

I realize that this game is quite big with animations, and I suppose that the code is not optimized. Still, I figure I might ask, it can't hurt:

Is there a way to «unfreeze» videos when they do freeze up?

This is random: any animation may freeze, or run smoothly, I never quite know. When it does happen to freeze, it's only the video part that's frozen, the audio keeps on playing like there's no tomorrow.

Any trick that may help (apart from «save often», which I do)?
the videos do not freeze you just download the game, the animations have to be downloaded separately since the developer divided it due to the weight.
1685749099495.png
If you downloaded the animations correctly and they freeze, it could surely be your drivers or even that your PC doesn't support it.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks. Like I said, it's random: sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

And when they don't, I quit, then launch the game again from the previous save point, and most times it will work fine (but sometimes it'll freeze again). It's just testing my patience

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (65%)
- Animations 2/2 (Simon Le Rouge - Red Moon, Manila - Soldier)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Battles 3/3
- There is a new character: Manila's uncle
- New skills will be created which I will list in the next posts
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Hey,

Has anyone found weird goings-on with the way evaluates Manila's attack power?

Example.

At Lvl 3, my Manila owns Pistol II, Brass Knuckles and Pocketknife (bought from selling Pistol I as soon as I got Pistol II)

A) Unequip everything. At Lvl 3, Manila has a base attack of 19
– Now, manually equip hand gun, brass knuckles, pocketknife: Status says Attack = 25

Again, unequip, but now equip using Optimize, followed by hand gun: Status says Attack = 40!
(even though she has exactly the same stuff equipped)

What gives?

And yes, the difference is tangible in battle: damage inflicted from basic attack or kick or double attack is much, much greater in the second instance...

Reactions: jcgan

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
We got to see more continuation from the old stories with Manila Derek paying off Michaels debt, Blaze, The Pusher, Jblue, Tom the plumber, who else is there, fan made mod art would be cool to add more to the story, more fu#king:LOL:(y)

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Scheduled:
- Story (75%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Battles 3/3

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone!

Scheduled:
- Story (75%)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- Battles 3/3

if the developer says this is his uncle he's too young( it's possible ) lol, I guess it's a random soldier for manila and players to entertain themselves.

I feel like they were able to seize the opportunity and have the Mua tai fighters come back as Simon's soldiers/mercenaries.

• Angry
Reactions: Key.key06

Skipper

Oct 15, 2017
How can I get out of this ... idk what it is ... realm with one merchant and fire pits on right side? I know that it end of story for now, but I want to play sides stories till main one gets progress ... just add some teleport or something

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
%?&*!*#

I just realized you can buy a shovel and use it at the temple to dig up some loot...

And I've not known for very long that you can get money if you click on the broken glass in the police station's toilet.

Any other clickable but non-twinkling objects I should know about?

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
There appears to be a video missing (maybe Abaddon intended to make one and forgot, maybe it was included in earlier versions and somehow removed, maybe there's a misspelled call somewhere)

1) Arrest Forger on Tuesday, April 23 (choose Fight him, and win the fight)
2) the next day, while driving Forger to prison, Manila is attacked/ambushed by Red Moon
-- Beat her twice, then Manila is knocked out from behind by Mr. «????», who then calls Lucifer; you're presented with three options when dealing with Lucifer: a) use Stun Gun (on his dick, ouch!); b) Fight him, and c) Anal Sex.

If you choose option b), Fight him, and then you lose the battle, Lucifer has his way with Manila and forces her to give him a blowjob, and being a kind man, also gives her $100 for it – thing is, the blowjob scene is skipped right over, there's only a black screen, we hear Lucifer cumming, and that's it.

Anyone else had the same non-experience?

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes