Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
The endings i'm hoping for are, only if they added like this.

After putting that SHITEBAG Simon 6 feet under and saving the world, depending on ma choices and corruption levels.

Manila could either become.

Mr Ghellars secretary & slave, the new mayor could use a loyal secretary.

Mr Burkes fucktoy, or even better the punished slave to Burkes Wife.

Paradise's new best "girl" in his stable, him bein a pimp and all.

Faust's next and favourite "star"

Mr Forger's wife & sex pet

and lastly either J'Blue's or Marcus's loyal slut.

I don't know what might happen in the end with Kendra, but she could be A FUCKTON OF FUN, but that is depending on what the dev does with her.

I'm only in this for the corruption.
Those are great ideas, i personally would choose her to become fausts new star

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Thank you so much for your reply. However:
- I always target low health enemies first
- In this last combat I systematically optimize my TP to use Revenge of Gun as often as possible, I have saved all my bullets for this
- In this battle I use recovery belt / kits as soon as she hits 900 HP and they still beat Manila !!!!
- Manila is at level 19, and I have all the best equipment on her, enough med kits and all available bullets

That said, the one thing I have been neglecting is all these "instant" options. I had not needed them up to now. Will dig into it but still pessimistic about my next try.
Did not follow all the exchange, but in my case, I arrived till the end winning the fights, but had to use the belt and use the "instant" a lot - I admit I also cheated, but effectively I cheated only giving her the money to buy the stuff, so she would have plenty (and I mean, plenty, like 30 or 40) of "instant recovery" available, and using them wildly, even though she was already level 18 or 19.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (55%)
- Animations 1/2 (Simon Le Rouge - Red Moon, Manila - Soldier)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
- There is a new character: Manila's uncle
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Got one simple question.

After making sure Simon is nothing but a bloody corpse and saving the world, will there be a endgame set-up?

Basically one where we can finish quests like Burkes Condo fee's or Blowjobs and Handjobs, also basically just have fun with all the repeatable sex scenes.

And to end it all, have a prompt in Manila's house where we can choose how things will end for her whenever we want to go for it.
Like maybe havin Manila go to Faust's motel to become his new "STAR", or she can accept her enslavement to Ghellar and become his fave slut.

To me, that is the only endgame set-up that makes sense. But still, it is up to Abaddon.

Reactions: andisure7189

Cheena

Jun 5, 2018
Why is the subway part so difficult? I have been trying to beat the level for 3 hours. Is it bugged or something? Help guys!!!

lucadiadis

May 25, 2018
Why is the subway part so difficult? I have been trying to beat the level for 3 hours. Is it bugged or something? Help guys!!!
1. Make sure you are at least at level 19 before going
2. Make sure you have plenty of bullets, plenty of kits before going
3. Don't use your ammo against the first opponent, don't use stamina shots, and above all let Jason die. just Guard until you have enough stamina for hurricane kick or furious combo.
4. Against this first opponent, use life kits as soon as you are below 900 HP.
5. Against the last two, very simple:
a) Use all your bullets against them
b) At the beginning of each tour, click on Kami systematically as well as all "instant" options. You will keep on attacking them and overwhelm them in a way they will have very few opportunity to attack.
c) Kill the guy first.

Reactions: BetoMurilo

Cheena

Jun 5, 2018
1. Make sure you are at least at level 19 before going
2. Make sure you have plenty of bullets, plenty of kits before going
3. Don't use your ammo against the first opponent, don't use stamina shots, and above all let Jason die. just Guard until you have enough stamina for hurricane kick or furious combo.
4. Against this first opponent, use life kits as soon as you are below 900 HP.
5. Against the last two, very simple:
a) Use all your bullets against them
b) At the beginning of each tour, click on Kami systematically as well as all "instant" options. You will keep on attacking them and overwhelm them in a way they will have very few opportunity to attack.
c) Kill the guy first.
Thank you for the tips. I managed to kill all of them. But then I picked the option to follow the scientist guy, now I am stuck with this shopkeeper guy?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Thank you for the tips. I managed to kill all of them. But then I picked the option to follow the scientist guy, now I am stuck with this shopkeeper guy?
that is the current end of that route to see more content you have to decide to save it yourself.

Akvanzal

Feb 5, 2019
Is there anyway to increase the HP by editing some files? I can't finish the last fight in train with those two. I lost more than 900 HP by one attack. It is too much.

Cheena

Jun 5, 2018
Is there anyway to increase the HP by editing some files? I can't finish the last fight in train with those two. I lost more than 900 HP by one attack. It is too much.
I too get frustrated in that part. I am playing this game with 0 in corruption and now I have no money at all. I spend all of my money in buying the items and those enemies are killing me like nothing.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I too get frustrated in that part. I am playing this game with 0 in corruption and now I have no money at all. I spend all of my money in buying the items and those enemies are killing me like nothing.
does accepting fighting in the arena requires making a red/corruption choice ? i can't remember well it was there where my Manila got lots money after beating Scar once

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The game is set up to bring Manila to the side of corruption; at its core, this is a game that asks the question: What would such a character as Manila do in a corrupt world where blackmail comes at her left and right?

Yes, it is possible to play with absolutely zero corruption, only choosing Justice (green) choices, but this is the absolute hardest (hellish?) route: you're basically saying no to all forms of alternative money making (no bribes, no arena fighting, no sex-related work); it's a route that, by design, keeps Manila dirt-poor, which means saying no to the best gear, never being able to stock up on healing items, etc.

I find that design choice by Abaddon entirely valid: by staying pure to a fault, Manila condemns herself to under-preparedness before difficult fights, which makes her defeat rapes feel more organic. (I hate when a game makes us lose on purpose; but I enjoy games that eventually make you lose despite your very best efforts, which mirrors what our avatars must be feeling and living.)

I'm not saying that always choosing Corruption (red) choices is better, mind you: What's the fun in losing all fights on purpose, in having no willpower to refuse any and all blackmail?

Your route is the Manila-as-knight-of-justice route; the all fight-losses and all red-choices route is the Manila-as-incompetent-cop-but-star-cumdump route. There is an infinity of in-between routes...

In the end, the game is all about seeing how Manila will try to extricate herself from blackmail; it doesn't matter what route we take, at some point she will have to submit.

Cheena

Jun 5, 2018
The game is set up to bring Manila to the side of corruption; at its core, this is a game that asks the question: What would such a character as Manila do in a corrupt world where blackmail comes at her left and right?

Yes, it is possible to play with absolutely zero corruption, only choosing Justice (green) choices, but this is the absolute hardest (hellish?) route: you're basically saying no to all forms of alternative money making (no bribes, no arena fighting, no sex-related work); it's a route that, by design, keeps Manila dirt-poor, which means saying no to the best gear, never being able to stock up on healing items, etc.

I find that design choice by Abaddon entirely valid: by staying pure to a fault, Manila condemns herself to under-preparedness before difficult fights, which makes her defeat rapes feel more organic. (I hate when a game makes us lose on purpose; but I enjoy games that eventually make you lose despite your very best efforts, which mirrors what our avatars must be feeling and living.)

I'm not saying that always choosing Corruption (red) choices is better, mind you: What's the fun in losing all fights on purpose, in having no willpower to refuse any and all blackmail?

Your route is the Manila-as-knight-of-justice route; the all fight-losses and all red-choices route is the Manila-as-incompetent-cop-but-star-cumdump route. There is an infinity of in-between routes...

In the end, the game is all about seeing how Manila will try to extricate herself from blackmail; it doesn't matter what route we take, at some point she will have to submit.
Yeah I found that out in a hard way. It's hellish to stay in the path of justice. No extra items, no money to buy. The only way to earn extra money was to be a pole dancer. I had to face defeat to even a simple goons. It made me rage quit so many times. But I managed to stay till the train part but then then it was impossible. Honestly I was struggling already on the hotel when I had to fight those three guys in the room.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
The math is clear: Manila at the start owes $2,000, plus $1,000 per month for rent, and her salary is $500/week – that's, right from the start, an impossible situation.

Like I said, choosing to lose every fight is one possibility (you never need to buy any gear or healing item if you plan to lose every time); or you keep your Justice very high, but you do accept a bribe once in a while, or you agree to fight in the arena even if it debases the teachings of your sensei, etc.

Of course, every time you accept to bend your morality increases the likelihood that someone else is going to try to blackmail Manila...

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes