Deleted member 423149

Feb 5, 2018
With cheating this game actually is a blast. I do not even mind the wooden animations and will continue to support. I still have to return to do the missed quest for the beach :(

waxall

Nov 13, 2017
Seems like the game is still, after years, just a bug feast. If you go to work not 7 am but later, then do all your work, she will park the car somewhere else when you drive home and end up in a gamebreaking bug. Already reported so many time but the bug is still ingame. Now I know why I stopped playing this game.
Seems the problem is someone needs to learn to go to work on time.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
After Killing Hunter and head back home the Car parks on the other side of the road and the following morning the car is glitched and Manila vanishes along with the car while arriving at the Police Station.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: June*
The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding. The latest updates may take longer than expected.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (35%)
- Animations (There will be no animations in this update)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
The update is about Manila choosing "Follow the Plan" in the subway.
Keep the saves of 0.35 and 036A.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is there a fix for the car parking on the otherside of the road from your appartmen(flat)?. The Game glitches the following morning and can not continue. Manila vanishes.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Is there a fix for the car parking on the otherside of the road from your appartmen(flat)?. The Game glitches the following morning and can not continue. Manila vanishes.
are you playing in the official version of pc or an unofficial version of android, what day or before of what mission and what time does the clock show.

This bug has never happened to me because I need more information.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
I was just wondering is Red Moon actually Kelly, Manila's long lost friend over-seas?. Also is Rose of that Rose Gang Jason's Sister?. By the by when the hell will Manila realize Micheal is a Dirty Cop, he is not very subtle. I am loving the story and I am having Manila lean towards the baddies as much as possible. It's fun to be bad after all.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
There should be a quick save at the dam metro.
So fking annoying Manila has to fight multiply enemy's without any saves before the fight or give her a full HP/MP before entering the fight..
if you lose the fight u have to go back from the start to fight Stan...

Reactions: lucadiadis

davidwood0221

Aug 28, 2021
There should be a quick save at the dam metro.
So fking annoying Manila has to fight multiply enemy's without any saves before the fight or give her a full HP/MP before entering the fight..
if you lose the fight u have to go back from the start to fight Stan...
I'm guessing you dont play strategy rpg's brcause you refuse to use your brain huh?

Reactions: kakashiuchiha

Conan792

Sep 20, 2022
i like to see more of the older characters continue with manila michael debts story derek, j blue, blaze, Tom again, The pusher again, there's alot more just forgot all there names:LOL:

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes