JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
While updating to 0.36B. I overwrited the old datas.
And I lost the file where I could skip the battles (Auto win)
Some1 knows which page it was so I could download that file again?
I didn't know that cheat existed. I have had it with all the combat scenes in this game. If I had an auto-win choice for Manila I would use it nearly every time.

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
I didn't know that cheat existed. I have had it with all the combat scenes in this game. If I had an auto-win choice for Manila I would use it nearly every time.
I found it. #7,726 Get this file.
And you could just enjoy your game story. Without having to worry about the battles. (Normally I like RPG games, with some battles. But this games battle is very hard. (my opinion)

Reactions: JimMorrison19

Mixalhs

Mar 16, 2023
Tried but it didn't give MC max hp/att etc..
And there was multiply MC's name on the file where we could edit the stats.
Do I rly have to do it for all?
you have to put 9999 in everything you download the download and put it in your game folder

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I got this bug if I finished the Scars fight between 4am and 5am.
From my tries, I think the bug is in the Roulette quest. If I don't accept Marcus's offer of a threesome with BJ, I get this bug even if I don't do the Queen fight but if I take the offer the quests remain completed.

samkazk

Apr 29, 2017
for mac users, where do you put the animations in the game folder? I cant get them to play and I put it in the app.nw folder

Apr 28, 2017
During the Sacred Chest quest I can't pick the 'Use Your Kami' option. Does anybody know any reason this could be happening? My Justice is 18 and corruption is 36, if that factors in somehow.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
During the Sacred Chest quest I can't pick the 'Use Your Kami' option. Does anybody know any reason this could be happening? My Justice is 18 and corruption is 36, if that factors in somehow.
1.- first the most important thing to have learned the Kami
2.- surely you need more corruption points I was 50+ when I did that quest

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I think I messed up my game. Manila keeps saying how she needs to sleep at least 1 hour, but the bed doesn't allow me to do so even when wearing lingerie and it being 6:00. Please don't tell me I have to restart.
Maybe not. I came across a similar problem. It may be that you have not completed the daily quest of sitting at the TV lounge chair at the end of the day.

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes