kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I'm still stuck here after the update. Tried loading a save from before getting to that room, had to slog through the tedious fight against the ice bitch a few times just to test. Still stuck in that room.
If you choose to accept Simon's help, the story ends, so that route is still under construction.

You have to steal the necklace from the ice bitch and save them yourself, after that you will have 2 options to "follow the plan" or accept Jhon help.

The option to "follow the plan" has many decisions to make so you should prepare several saves.

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
If you choose to accept Simon's help, the story ends, so that route is still under construction.

You have to steal the necklace from the ice bitch and save them yourself, after that you will have 2 options to "follow the plan" or accept Jhon help.

The option to "follow the plan" has many decisions to make so you should prepare several saves.
Thanks for the info.

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Hey, guys :)
Happy Sunday everyone!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Release date: End of October*
*(The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding)
It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete). After this update, version 0.38 will contain the main epilogue and alternate endings.

Playable days: Sunday
Scheduled:
- Story (Uncle Sam) - (5%)
- Story (John Doe) - (0%)
- Animations (???)
- Battles (???)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)
Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

mutayyeb

Jun 4, 2020
Nooooooo plz don't end this game I love this game plz tell me there will be side event after the ending any DLC after this

Gamers lovers

May 31, 2023

Happy Sunday everyone!
*(The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding)
It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete). After this update, version 0.38 will contain the main epilogue and alternate endings.

Scheduled:
- Story (Uncle Sam) - (5%)
- Animations (???)
- Battles (???)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)

Android version v0.36b update download link

Reactions: Planmaster

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i hope Manila didn't teleport the plane into Simon's base as much as hoping the next update marks the ending of "following the plan" choice

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
1.- first the most important thing to have learned the Kami
2.- surely you need more corruption points I was 50+ when I did that quest
I have over 50 when I did it and know Kami but still didn't get that option. Not that I'd steal the cash anyway. My justice was low though, if that makes a difference.

WHARE CAN FIND CONDO FESS
Take a shower and one of those times the 3rd option with the landlord will become available. Have him hump you and then you should have it. OR when he shows up the 2nd time asking for his 2k.

Last edited:
Reactions: MR.SHIKO.000

kilr0y99

Jan 27, 2019
I'm loving the game as the different paths makes replaying interesting. Just some feedback as I think I came across a couple of glitches but none break the game
1) When Grace has gone to get treatment with Simon, there's a glitch as can still do pole dancing with her. Not a biggie as it allows me to collect $800 per nite ;)
2) If you do not accept the "All in Eden after" offer, both "Clayton" and "Roulette" will change from Completed to Failed the next day.
3) If you complete "Three Clients" without completing "Blowjobs" and "Handjobs", they will stay In-progress with no way to complete.
4) Not a glitch but maybe sequencing. When I do the Pen Drive side quest, I automatically show Storm the pen on Monday and it auto-completes the Three Clients without the chance to get Justice or blackmail them. Any chance to change the sequence to interview them first before moving forward with Pen Drive ?

As I mentioned, none break the game but I thought I'd mention since I came across them while playing.

gambit87

Dec 27, 2017
Hello,

I have a question about one of my saved games.
Manila has C:80 and J:80. And I just won the last fight on the subway against the ice queen (Margot) and her psycho buddy (Leo). Then I listened to Simon for the relic, but I didn't get the relic and I can't progress in the story either.
Did I do something wrong?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hello,

I have a question about one of my saved games.
Manila has C:80 and J:80. And I just won the last fight on the subway against the ice queen (Margot) and her psycho buddy (Leo). Then I listened to Simon for the relic, but I didn't get the relic and I can't progress in the story either.
Did I do something wrong?
No the route for that choice is still WIP, if one chooses the other option they still keep the relic

blockbusted

May 25, 2017

Happy Sunday everyone!

Scheduled:
- Story (Uncle Sam) - (10%)
- Animations (???)
- Battles (???)
- Dialogues (0%)
- Programming (0%)