ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
please share spoilers at least once. we haven't seen spoilers for a long time
Hey, guys :)

Happy Sunday everyone!

Notice regarding private messages: if you don't get a response right away, you will definitely get one on Sunday when I release the weekly update post.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Release date: End of October * / **

(The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding)

It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete). After version 0.37A, 0.37B, and 0.38, version 0.39 will contain the main epilogue and alternate endings.

**This update is gonna be divided into two parts (0.37A and 0.37B). It's possible that the update will finish before the event with Simon, which may become a whole update. In that case, it would be made after the Uncle Sam and John Doe routes.

The creation of the DLC will depend on two factors: the sales of the Kami edition, and the support of the patrons (it has drastically decreased in the last period).

Warning: Nobody is authorized to distribute and/or post the update/game (you are NOT authorized). Only patrons are allowed to play it.

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

- Story (Uncle Sam) - (50%)

- Simon (End - Uncle Shaw) - (0.37B)

- Story (John Doe) - (0.38)

The game will end when Manila meets the new captain at the police station (Epilogue)

- Animations (1/???) - (X-666)

- Battles (4/???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B.

I show you one of the renderings (spoiler):

P.S.: Remember to keep the open polls updated, please.

Abaddon

Last edited:

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone!

Notice regarding private messages: if you don't get a response right away, you will definitely get one on Sunday when I release the weekly update post.

It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete). After version 0.37A, 0.37B, and 0.38, version 0.39 will contain the main epilogue and alternate endings.

**This update is gonna be divided into two parts (0.37A and 0.37B). It's possible that the update will finish before the event with Simon, which may become a whole update. In that case, it would be made after the Uncle Sam and John Doe routes.

The creation of the DLC will depend on two factors: the sales of the Kami edition, and the support of the patrons (it has drastically decreased in the last period).

Warning: Nobody is authorized to distribute and/or post the update/game (you are NOT authorized). Only patrons are allowed to play it.

Scheduled:

The game will end when Manila meets the new captain at the police station (Epilogue)

- Battles (4/???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Abaddon
Thanks Bro..

Thizz

Apr 27, 2020
First of all thank you guys so much for sharing the updates and/or weekly updates, since Dev said the support of patrons has decreased over time I have a few things to say:
1) Ofc it decreased man! your game used to be amazing with 12 or more animations each update, now is 4 months of waiting time for 1/2 bad animations.
2) Patrons that are still with you are doing it because the game WAS good, if you start a new one from scratch you'll struggle to get 100 dollars per month
3) At this rate the DLC is gonna be a massive flop
What I wanna say is that the support on patreon is not something done to get the reward (in this case, to be able to play the game), because finding a game online for free is super easy, it is done to support the creator and allow him to give better and better content with time. If quality decreases heavily instead of going up (or at least being the same), support goes down. I'm writing this because i think dev has huge talent and he's wasting it , so I hope Dev can read this text, maybe with the help of you people sending this to him.

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
First of all thank you guys so much for sharing the updates and/or weekly updates, since Dev said the support of patrons has decreased over time I have a few things to say:
1) Ofc it decreased man! your game used to be amazing with 12 or more animations each update, now is 4 months of waiting time for 1/2 bad animations.
2) Patrons that are still with you are doing it because the game WAS good, if you start a new one from scratch you'll struggle to get 100 dollars per month
What I wanna say is that the support on patreon is not something done to get the reward (in this case, to be able to play the game), because finding a game online for free is super easy, it is done to support the creator and allow him to give better and better content with time. If quality decreases heavily instead of going up (or at least being the same), support goes down. I'm writing this because i think dev has huge talent and he's wasting it , so I hope Dev can read this text, maybe with the help of you people sending this to him.
you are absolutely right. I hope dev sees this post
and fixes his mistake

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Yes this is true imagine that long timeline to make an update just to give 2 animations his peak was on covid days where he makes many animations in a update

Poldon

Mar 31, 2022
does anyone know the code for the bombs in the hotel which one? that the riddle talks about the horsemen of the apocalypse but I can't find the numbers

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
does anyone know the code for the bombs in the hotel which one? that the riddle talks about the horsemen of the apocalypse but I can't find the numbers
They are the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse, the number of the beast and the 7 deadly sins.

With a little imagination and general knowledge you understand...

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021

Happy Sunday everyone!

Scheduled:

- Battles (4/???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Abaddon
Has the developer said something new today or shown a new render?

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
The main problem is not the amount of animations, the fact that the final mission vs Simon is excessively long (interesting background but boring character) which horribly limits the creation of erotic situations.

The worst thing is that it leaves aside all the characters that make the game entertaining, Marcus, j.blue, Mason, Derek, burke, Pusher, etc.

Story style Law & Order: Special Victims Unit: 10/10

Exaggerated supernatural story: 5/10

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes