Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
It's Fu...in Impossible to defeat Margo and Leo at the train even if you use a lot of recovery items!
better to use the fast recovery skill instead since it's instantaneous and the play doesn't use up their turn for it, in general use the instantaneous skills to deal damage as well

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
better to use the fast recovery skill instead since it's instantaneous and the play doesn't use up their turn for it, in general use the instantaneous skills to deal damage as well
You think i didn't do that? Of course i use that skill - it cost 1 stimulant and 1 bandage and since they are cheap then the rest recovery potions i buy 15 or 20 of them but even with them it's still impossible! 1st I need to fight two very hard rounds with that shooting guy - of course there is Jason for helping but still very hard to defeat him - and after i finally defeat him,still using that skill for recovering,then i need to fight Margot - after repeating two or three times,using a lot of stuff for that recovering skill and also some other potions i finally defeat Margot but then i need to defeat her again this time with hers brother Leo and the best i do it's take only half of Leo's blood and almost half of the Margot before they beat me even after using that recovering skill all the time! Like i say,it's impossible to do - this need to be change by the developer to be more easy if you ask me!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
You think i didn't do that? Of course i use that skill - it cost 1 stimulant and 1 bandage and since they are cheap then the rest recovery potions i buy 15 or 20 of them but even with them it's still impossible! 1st I need to fight two very hard rounds with that shooting guy - of course there is Jason for helping but still very hard to defeat him - and after i finally defeat him,still using that skill for recovering,then i need to fight Margot - after repeating two or three times,using a lot of stuff for that recovering skill and also some other potions i finally defeat Margot but then i need to defeat her again this time with hers brother Leo and the best i do it's take only half of Leo's blood and almost half of the Margot before they beat me even after using that recovering skill all the time! Like i say,it's impossible to do - this need to be change by the developer to be more easy if you ask me!
if u were to target Leo first and make use of the offensive instantaneous skills, it shouldn't be impossible.

on first turn and every 2 turns ; use Adrenalin skill to boost TP > Gun Fu I skill (unlocked by equipping Gun Fu martial art) to deal damage and reduce the target def (prioritize Leo) > Move & Fire skill (3 random shots) to deal damage and reduce the hit enemies atk > depending on the remainng TP u can either hit Leo with Pistol (expert) or Shotgun/Hurricane hoping to inflict stun or defend to replenish 10 TP and MP. on second turn defend or hit Leo, then on third turn repeat what u did on 1st one, once Leo defeated it should be easy to win, remember to use fast recovery if Manila's HP is about halved or her MP is lower than required.

u can also play dirty and lock the enemy down with the Stun Gun

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
if u were to target Leo first and make use of the offensive instantaneous skills, it shouldn't be impossible.

on first turn and every 2 turns ; use Adrenalin skill to boost TP > Gun Fu skill (unlocked by equipping Gun Fu martial art) to deal damage and reduce the target def (prioritize Leo) > Move & Fire skill (3 random shots) to deal damage and reduce the hit enemies atk > depending on the remainng TP u can either hit Leo with Pistol (expert) or Shotgun/Hurricane hoping to inflict stun or defend to replenish 10 TP and MP. on second turn defend or hit Leo, then on third turn repeat what u did on 1st one, once Leo defeated it should be easy to win, remember to use fast recovery if Manila's HP is about halved or her MP is lower than required.

u can also play dirty and lock the enemy down with the Stun Gun
I don't have that skill "Gun Fu" or "Move and Fire" but I'm using the Kami,Adrenalin and also the Hurricane all the time but the Hurricane almost never stun them - let's say it happens 1 from 4 or 5 times to appears stun to Leo for 1 or 2 turns,and for that turn i use Kami or Pistols x3 or if i need i use "Fast Recovery" or "Adrenalin" and then Hurricane,Kami or Pistols x3 ! I also try to use "stun gun" but even that one is not stunning the target all the time and most of the time happens i need to use more often "Fast Recovery" and after that most of the time i try to stun them with Hurricane or defend myself with Kami which boost my power and make me take less damage but sometimes it happens that Margot is making my move dissapear - for example let's say after "Fast Recovery" while still having Kami for 1 or 2 more times on me,i press to use "Pistols x3" or "Hurricane" but when i choose what to do,first Leo is using some buff and then the Margot is using some skill that makes my move i choose,never happens and i'm not doing anything to them in that turn,only loosing health and then need to use again "Fast Recovery" or any other health potion if they took more damage on me!
PS: Even the "Furious Combo" doesn't stun them almost never and most o fthe time it's say "miss" or eventually only is making them some damage and debuff the attack of Margot ot Leo for 1 turn!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I don't have that skill "Gun Fu" or "Move and Fire" but I'm using the Kami,Adrenalin and also the Hurricane all the time but the Hurricane almost never stun them - let's say it happens 1 from 4 or 5 times to appears stun to Leo for 1 or 2 turns,and for that turn i use Kami or Pistols x3 or if i need i use "Fast Recovery" or "Adrenalin" and then Hurricane,Kami or Pistols x3 ! I also try to use "stun gun" but even that one is not stunning the target all the time and most of the time happens i need to use more often "Fast Recovery" and after that most of the time i try to stun them with Hurricane or defend myself with Kami which boost my power and make me take less damage but sometimes it happens that Margot is making my move dissapear - for example let's say after "Fast Recovery" while still having Kami for 1 or 2 more times on me,i press to use "Pistols x3" or "Hurricane" but when i choose what to do,first Leo is using some buff and then the Margot is using some skill that makes my move i choose,never happens and i'm not doing anything to them in that turn,only loosing health and then need to use again "Fast Recovery" or any other health potion if they took more damage on me!
PS: Even the "Furious Combo" doesn't stun them almost never and most o fthe time it's say "miss" or eventually only is making them some damage and debuff the attack of Margot ot Leo for 1 turn!
the items for both skills are sold at police station shop, either reload an older save or upload your save folder here, i could add them to the inventory then reupload

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
the items for both skills are sold at police station shop, either reload an older save or upload your save folder here, i could add them to the inventory then reupload
Well,i was hoping to find out how to win without need to do all the other stuff again since it tooks a lot - first buying equipments and stuff,then going to save Grace,then go to that hotel and later there fight with androids,after that fighting again outside the hotel with more androids,a bit after that fighting with the huge guy while trying to run to the metro station... and only after all that fighting again in the train - two times with the shooting guy and then with Margot and after that with Margot and Leo...! I will give you the save before the battle in the train after beating the huge guy,accepting the corrupted Kami help while beating that huge guy and then been ported to that dimension where is the guy from which you can buy more stuff before going through the portal and fight in the train - i have may be 15 k gold so you can buy a lot of potions and other stuff for the battle!

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Well,i was hoping to find out how to win without need to do all the other stuff again since it tooks a lot - first buying equipments and stuff,then going to save Grace,then go to that hotel and later there fight with androids,after that fighting again outside the hotel with more androids,a bit after that fighting with the huge guy while trying to run to the metro station... and only after all that fighting again in the train - two times with the shooting guy and then with Margot and after that with Margot and Leo...! I will give you the save before the battle in the train after beating the huge guy,accepting the corrupted Kami help while beating that huge guy and then been ported to that dimension where is the guy from which you can buy more stuff before going through the portal and fight in the train - i have may be 15 k gold so you can buy a lot of potions and other stuff for the battle!
save 11 : added both items + Shotgun + 5k gold (in case u want to buy some ammunition for the stun gun)
save 13 : after beating Margot and Leo, i chose the justice option since the corruption one leads currently to dead end

make sure to stack up your inventory before continuing

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
save 11 : added both items + Shotgun + 5k gold (in case u want to buy some ammunition for the stun gun)
save 13 : after beating Margot and Leo, i chose the justice option since the corruption one leads currently to dead end

make sure to stack up your inventory before continuing
So,seems like "the travelling" is still not finished and except still running,fighting and hiding for now Manilla can't keep do other quests like before - going through the map,following what is written in the quest to do and stuff like that... In that last version seems after the "airplane" if you choose to sacrifice Jason or "going to Jhone Doe and fight Red Moon" or "both" if you choose first to follow the plan and then at the airplane save your friends,learning new skill "portal" and then go through the space-time portal to bring back the time where you need to choose which plan to follow,right? I really wish that travelling mission to end more fast so we can come back to normal at the map where you can choose where to go and do all other quests!

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Well,it seems if you choose to "do nothing" after "save your friends" option where a portal is opened,then Kendra is saving Manilla,a bit after you can see Red Moon fucked by Simone and after that Manilla awake herself somewhere where a soldier finds her and she can be fucked by him or fighting him and after that her uncle Sam shows himself to help and rescue her but that's all for now!

JimMorrison19

Dec 14, 2017
It sounds like maybe she isn't Queen of the Ring. If she were she would have instant Kami and Fist of Kendra which is also instant. Use instant Kami, instant adrenaline, and Fist of Kendra before furious combo or hurricane kick. They can be defeated. But you might also want to know that there is a cheat version of the game that you can find in these posts that puts her at level 99 at the beginning of the game. She doesn't lose any battles with that version.

Poldon

Mar 31, 2022
sorry I have another problem, the mission that says you have to go Akin to the police station but there's no one there, what should I do?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes