thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
I agree . But will the update come here?
I think yes, because every weekend we have the spoilers and the advances of the update, in the past I had my doubts because no one post the spoiler and the message of Abbadon of no share the update.
But in the present, we come back to the normally, we have every weekend the spoilers and advances of the update, BUT Luigi77 and everyone, we need for the patient for the hero, sometimes the hero take time for his apparition.
Abbadon post the new update in the patreon, but for us, depend for the hero, that we have the update.

Reactions: Luigi77

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
I think at current stage of the game, the starting aspects of the game, which actually made me 'hard' are slowly missing out. For example the blackmail towards sex, the fear/unwanted creampie leading to impregnation or dirty talk, or manipulation towards fertile creampie sex for money of something else like a modified mayor scenario.

Also the Tom impregnation scene could have much better created rather than just a deal.

The best scene I liked was the one when fertile manilla went to the shabby hotel to loose her virginity with fear of impregnation, condom talk and risky creampie was best.

Now it's become too loose and like a whore, and sex a casual thing.

Woman begging don't cum inside but still gets creampied is what gets me hard

Just my two cents...

Last edited:
Reactions: ibizadalton

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: End of October * / **

(Have a little patience. I'm having computer problems!)

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

- Story (Uncle Sam) - (90%)

- Simon (End - Uncle Shaw) - (0.37B)

- Story (John Doe) - (0.38)

- Animations (6/6) - (X-666)

- Battles (5/5)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
how long you guys reckon it will take for the update to be out
Well, seeing that Abaddon are just beginning to program and create dialogs, which I think will take 3 - 4 days, being optimistic, and also the testing that Abaddon do after finishing programming, which usually takes 2 days, I would believe that the update would be released by on Friday or the next weekend. ;):cry::Kappa:
We need to be patient for this update.

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes