SteelyDan14

Formerly Known as GeekBone
Modder
Donor
Jan 13, 2018
Anyone playing this on Linux? I have tried launching with Wine but it starts to load and then crashes. I have tried right clicking and selecting the program to launch it and I have tried a direct load through the terminal and I get the same result.

And yes, wine is a fresh install and all packages are updated.

Suggestions?

Reactions: philip211211

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
Hey, I got to the point where Manila didn't give birth to a single child, but after going to bed and receiving a text from Allison about meeting on the beach, Manila's birth statistics increased to three children even though she was never pregnant. Has anyone had a similar bug, or maybe the game predetermines how many children Manila should have as a minimum?

Stats.png Stats 1.png

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i think it's a bug simply because you can just choose for her to not have any sex at all, the game doesn't force the player into such situations.

of same save file :

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Cecylia

Erick101

Dec 27, 2019
Hey, I got to the point where Manila didn't give birth to a single child, but after going to bed and receiving a text from Allison about meeting on the beach, Manila's birth statistics increased to three children even though she was never pregnant. Has anyone had a similar bug, or maybe the game predetermines how many children Manila should have as a minimum?

View attachment 3054793 View attachment 3054795
Source on that pfp

Nov 1, 2023
Does anybody know, I chose not to kill J. Blue and from Ghellar hotel scenes I managed to see only BJ in first day and sex in the last day. Is it okay? Or I missed something

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Does anybody know, I chose not to kill J. Blue and from Ghellar hotel scenes I managed to see only BJ in first day and sex in the last day. Is it okay? Or I missed something
If your wanting the Ghellar path, you need to kill J.Blue.
After that the Ghellar path unlocks, and he does everything he can to make Manilla his sex slave, so she can birth him another son, unfortunately for now she can only give birth to girls.

Nov 1, 2023
If your wanting the Ghellar path, you need to kill J.Blue.
After that the Ghellar path unlocks, and he does everything he can to make Manilla his sex slave, so she can birth him another son, unfortunately for now she can only give birth to girls.
I don't think, that Ghellar really wanted to have son from her. I think, he just wanted to use and rape her.
Tbh, I think that the whole path with killing J.Blue is absurd. It makes no sense at all, because Manila is good cop and she would never killed criminal without reason

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Scotsman1989

jcbchris

Dec 26, 2020
I wished for more Jason contents and how epiphany lust for his seeds. LoL
Makes me wonder what Blackmail gonna do to him after promising to eiphany to enchance his virility.

weichen

Sep 20, 2023
Does anybody know, I chose kill J. Blue and from Ghellar hotel scenes I managed to see only BJ in first day and sex in the last day. Is it okay? Or I missed something

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes