Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
I don't think, that Ghellar really wanted to have son from her. I think, he just wanted to use and rape her.
Tbh, I think that the whole path with killing J.Blue is absurd. It makes no sense at all, because Manila is good cop and she would never killed criminal without reason
But he pointed the gun at her so killing him would be 100% justified.

kaneAce

May 11, 2020
i started game again in train fight against magrot i m bored to retry again and again any help to skip fights why they include fighting scenes in that games are we playing call of duty something

Cecylia

Oct 9, 2020
i started game again in train fight against magrot i m bored to retry again and again any help to skip fights why they include fighting scenes in that games are we playing call of duty something
I recommend RPG Maker MV Cheat Menu Plugin lots of options from winning fights to increasing your stats even corruption and justice

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
Any pic to?
only photos or spoilers when there is a long way to go before the update, but when it is missing only programming and testing, it only publishes the percentages of their progress.
We just have to wait for the programming and testing to finish and we will have the update.

Reactions: Planmaster

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
only photos or spoilers when there is a long way to go before the update, but when it is missing only programming and testing, it only publishes the percentages of their progress.
We just have to wait for the programming and testing to finish and we will have the update.
Okayy thank you for your answer

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
From what I've observed in most of these games... When updates start to take too long long loooooong... Believe me... It's a game that will be abandoned soon. It's a sad reality. :coffee:

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes