Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
yeah it was a nice adventure, we still have the "john doe" route and a potential dlc, as well as Simon route (and maybe more) but that not for me

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
This is my favorite game on the site.
The ending of the game definitely went in a pleasant direction that I wasn't counting on.
Literally heaven and hell.
As for the future of the game, a prequel might be a bad idea. DLC is the most realistic thing. The story can be finished in the city with the Forger and others.
The plot of the sequel or Manilla 2 is a topic to think about. It is difficult to come up with a plot that will overcome the end of the first act. How do you even go on after the fact that Manilla became a demigod?

Reactions: Soso la fleur

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

• I have finished testing Kendra's path and its epilogue (100%)
  • I have tested 3 out of 4 battles (75%)
  • The epilogue for Manila's corrupted path caused by Nam's amulet will be included in the next update (0.37C). You can still play the path to the end, but the epilogue is missing. It will be structured similarly to Kendra's epilogue.
  • I will add the acknowledgements and credits in the epilogues later.
  • Before the final battle, Manila will obtain a new relic called "Awen".

Luigi77

Oct 7, 2021
Why? If during his testing he finds bugs and mistakes, surely he has to fix them, and therefore his testing doesn't progress as fast.
Previously, the testing process was divided into 2 days. So the explanation for this is laziness or slowness

Dec 21, 2019
I recently discovered this game and I'm really liking it, I don't know if it's a bug but after the fight in the subway and beating the ninja girl whose name I don't remember, I find myself in a temple but the warp that should make me go back it is not active.
Anyway, nice game even if the animations aren't really that great, then I noticed that the update release times are really long...it's a shame because it could be a good idea if some software house gets involved with an animation upgrade.
More than a sequel, I hope for a big upgrade in order to perfect it
But so there will be another update after this and then the game will be finished or have I misunderstood?

Last edited:

Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
I recently discovered this game and I'm really liking it, I don't know if it's a bug but after the fight in the subway and beating the ninja girl whose name I don't remember, I find myself in a temple but the warp that should make me go back it is not active.
Anyway, nice game even if the animations aren't really that great, then I noticed that the update release times are really long...it's a shame because it could be a good idea if some software house gets involved with an animation upgrade.
More than a sequel, I hope for a big upgrade in order to perfect it
But so there will be another update after this and then the game will be finished or have I misunderstood?
Welcome. You are in for a treat. You have 7 days to play if you intend to read the story, plus a new update. The game will be completed in at least 2 to 3 updates.
I recommend save editor for money. You won't suffer in fights and in the shop. In the first half of the game, battles can be difficult because you will not have resources.
Variable 1 is Corruption. Variable 2 is Justice.

Last edited:
Reactions: Planmaster

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

• I have finished testing Kendra's path and its epilogue (100%)
  • I have tested 4 out of 4 battles (100%)
  • The epilogue for Manila's corrupted path caused by Nam's amulet will be included in the next update (0.37C). You can still play the path to the end, but the epilogue is missing. It will be structured similarly to Kendra's epilogue.
  • I will add the acknowledgements and credits in the epilogues later.
  • Before the final battle, Manila will obtain a new relic called "Awen".
  • I have tested 50% of the final scene with Simon (Justice path completed).
When you see the text "Quest Update", at the end of the good ending, you will not see what to do next (it is long to explain, so I will skip it). I will write below what you need to do (the mission part that you will not see updated):
  • Take off your equipment (press the "Clear" button in the "Equip" menu).
  • Wash your face in the bathroom.
Warning: if you don't remove your equipment, you could lose it permanently!

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes