Revan 12345

Feb 28, 2020
Kendra's route is unclear to me. It seemed like a minor thing so I didn't pay attention. I remember that Kendra gives choices, like choosing between her and Simon and using the necklace if I remember correctly. What do red and blue lights mean in limbo? Do we need to make certain decisions beyond the follow plan decision to see Kendra's route in the new update or is it definitely related to the follow plan route?
Is Kendra good or bad? What is her motive?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
i think one definitely needs to let Kendra take over Manila's body during her date with Jason on the beach to view Kendra's ending
the colored flames represnt justice in blue and corruption in red, their number is tied to each respective value, 1 flame for every 25 points
Kendra's karma depends on Manila's karma , but not sure as i didn't play the corruption route and Kendra in justice route isn't bad.
and i could easily be wrong ^^

Last edited:
Reactions: Revan 12345

thegame64

Nov 11, 2021
WELL PEOPLE, we hope Abaddon starts the test today and the update in the middle of the week (wensday, thursday) and we hope the hero dont take much time in appear. :Kappa::Kappa:

Reactions: Luigi77

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Update V0.37B - Testing 25%

• I have finished testing Kendra's path and its epilogue (100%)
  • I have tested 2 out of 4 battles (50%)
  • The epilogue for Manila's corrupted path caused by Nam's amulet will be included in the next update (0.37C). You can still play the path to the end, but the epilogue is missing. It will be structured similarly to Kendra's epilogue.
  • I will add the acknowledgements and credits in the epilogues later.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes