• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
indeed. Well, Simon mentions Manila's father in the lab after that fixed fight against the X-666. He says Manila is an Amazing woman then says "your father would be proud" and then says "I love you". So perhaps Simon knew the father but Manila's Dad kept his family secret therefore Simon did not know of Manila. However what bugs me is the "I love you". Too early in Simon's
Obsession to say that,that is unless there is something more to it. Oh!!!!!!!!!! Now that would be a twist, not only is Red Moon actually Kelly Forger one of Simon's experiments but Simon is in fact related to Manila's father and had no idea of Manila's existence. That would be a curveball.
"I love you" relates probably to one of Manila's ancestors (a human or a kami), some1 Simon loved or respected.

i don't mind Red Moon being Kelly but having Kelly working for Simon under Forger's nose, doesn't sit right with me, especially after Forger told Manila that Kelly is doing well during their date, if he knows Kelly is Red Moon (the dev would've propably hinted that somewhere through an interaction between the two) and in case he doesn't know (he wouldn't tell her that Kelly is doing well imo)

Reactions: JaszMan

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: March*

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled [Story (Uncle Sam, Follow the Plan)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

-------------------------

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (75%)

- Animations (1/2)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
"I love you" relates probably to one of Manila's ancestors (a human or a kami), some1 Simon loved or respected.

i don't mind Red Moon being Kelly but having Kelly working for Simon under Forger's nose, doesn't sit right with me, especially after Forger told Manila that Kelly is doing well during their date, if he knows Kelly is Red Moon (the dev would've propably hinted that somewhere through an interaction between the two) and in case he doesn't know (he wouldn't tell her that Kelly is doing well imo)
I still think Red Moon is most likely someone Manila knows and if it is Kelly Forger, well her Father did say he has not heard from her in awhile,but last time he checked she was in Europe. So my theory is Simon took her, experimented on her, brainwashed her. So if you think about it she is not Kelly anymore. Simon keeping Mr. Forger in the dark. Simon is only using Mr. Forger and playing him like a fiddle. I really want to see Simon do that cool experiment on Manila that he wanted to do. Makes me wonder if Simon wants to turn her into his personal Assassin, rather another personal assassin. Red Moon on his Right and Manila on his Left.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Is Allison actually a Kami who was ordered to get close to Manila?. i Ask because she has done a few things that a friend would not do, like slipping Nightfall into Manila's drink,but not just that. Every now and again she gives off a fake friend vibe. Mike is worse it is obvious he was Corrupt from the start of the story. I do think that Red Moon masked assassin is someone Manila knows.
I think Allison just wants her friend to open up and not be such a prude. Its the party girl being friends with the too modest girl. and the party girl wants to break the shy one.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Have you edited your save file previously? Got that problem in the past when using saveditonline.com
It could happen when you change some game variable by mistake.

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
Have you edited your save file previously? Got that problem in the past when using saveditonline.com
It could happen when you change some game variable by mistake.
Nope. Was replaying totally corrupt route and just did that right before holiday quest. Havent do any edits on this save. any fix?

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Final Route (Sex / Fight X-666)

Version 0.37C will contain the "Sex/Fight 666" route. Patrons will be able to play the next update (0.37B) if they have chosen the "Deus Ex Machina" option. To help players who haven't chosen the "Deus Ex Machina" option, I may consider posting my saves with that choice.

The 0.37C "Sex/Fight 666" update will have some things in common with 0.37B "Deus Ex Machina" (in terms of scenes), so it should be released sooner than usual.

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Final Route (Sex / Fight X-666)

Version 0.37C will contain the "Sex/Fight 666" route. Patrons will be able to play the next update (0.37B) if they have chosen the "Deus Ex Machina" option. To help players who haven't chosen the "Deus Ex Machina" option, I may consider posting my saves with that choice.

The 0.37C "Sex/Fight 666" update will have some things in common with 0.37B "Deus Ex Machina" (in terms of scenes), so it should be released sooner than usual.
So when will it be released?

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes