JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does Red Moon's identity turn out to be someone Manila knows, Kelly Forger perhaps?. I ask because some of dialogue between the two sound personal. Then I do wonder about Simon and if he has a history with Manila that she can not remember,

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Does Red Moon's identity turn out to be someone Manila knows, Kelly Forger perhaps?. I ask because some of dialogue between the two sound personal. Then I do wonder about Simon and if he has a history with Manila that she can not remember,
Red moon being masked could raise suspicion that she might turned to be someone Manila knows, to me though it seems; Red moon is jealous of Manila because of how much interest Simon expresses towards her, Simon did not have history with her but rather her parents, he might have killed them. in the beginning of the game if one lets Manila beat and release JBlue, outside the shop where they fought, Simon tells JBlue to investigate Manila (meaning he seemingly doesn't know her), then in last update her father is announced (by Sam Manila's uncle, during their conversation in the helicopter) to have been killed, Sam doesn't say who the killer was as they were interrupted.

Last edited:
Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Red moon being masked could raise suspicion that she might turned to be someone Manila knows, to me though it seems; Red moon is jealous of Manila because of how much interest Simon expresses towards her, Simon did not have history with her but rather her parents, he might have killed them. in the beginning of the game if one lets Manila beat and release JBlue, outside the shop where they fought, Simon tells JBlue to investigate Manila (meaning he seemingly doesn't know her), then in last update her father is announced (by Sam Manila's uncle, during their conversation in the helicopter) to have been killed, Sam doesn't say who the killer was as they were interrupted.
indeed. Well, Simon mentions Manila's father in the lab after that fixed fight against the X-666. He says Manila is an Amazing woman then says "your father would be proud" and then says "I love you". So perhaps Simon knew the father but Manila's Dad kept his family secret therefore Simon did not know of Manila. However what bugs me is the "I love you". Too early in Simon's
Obsession to say that,that is unless there is something more to it. Oh!!!!!!!!!! Now that would be a twist, not only is Red Moon actually Kelly Forger one of Simon's experiments but Simon is in fact related to Manila's father and had no idea of Manila's existence. That would be a curveball.

Reactions: Planmaster

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
There is Corruption in this fantastic story, I certainly prefer the corrupt route. I am wondering can Manila get so Corrupt she can join Simon at some point?. I would like to see Manila turn anti-Hero or even villain. Simon wanted to put Manila into one of his special experiments, it would be cool to actually see that.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
the devs might already have the update finished but they're dragging it out till the end of the month or so, they usually release the update at the end or start of a month, to be honest i'm kinda disappointed the justice route has only 4 battles

Cambryn

May 13, 2019
Think I was level 23 when I entered the train, just remember if you have items that boost the level, use them after you level up, don't use them when xp bar is almost full, or they become a waste.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Is Allison actually a Kami who was ordered to get close to Manila?. i Ask because she has done a few things that a friend would not do, like slipping Nightfall into Manila's drink,but not just that. Every now and again she gives off a fake friend vibe. Mike is worse it is obvious he was Corrupt from the start of the story. I do think that Red Moon masked assassin is someone Manila knows.

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Where is woman in black?you didnt give hints,come on...
If you mean this one, you don't need to look for it, it appears again as you progress through the story.
1708468268582.png

If you are referring to the Hotel, you have to first talk to the employees and receptionists, they will tell you that Ghellar hired a woman to go up the elevator, check the blood on the floor and then go to the door of Guellar's room.
( some npc is with space to talk and some is on the yellow indicator )
1708468459810.png

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 91 Votes