• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled [Story (Uncle Sam, Follow the Plan)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

-------------------------

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (100%)

- Programming (5%)

The final scene will be determined by the value of Corruption and Justice, and by some choices made previously. Some of you will see a different ending. I'll write in the post, at the appropriate time, the differences and how to obtain the scenes.

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B!!!

Planmaster

Oct 11, 2021
Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled [Story (Uncle Sam, Follow the Plan)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (7/7)

- Battles (4/4)

Final Route (Kendra) - Scenes - (100%)

- Animations (2/2)

- Dialogues (100%)

- Programming (5%)

The final scene will be determined by the value of Corruption and Justice, and by some choices made previously. Some of you will see a different ending. I'll write in the post, at the appropriate time, the differences and how to obtain the scenes.

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B!!!

Thank you!

Reactions: Tanaereva

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
they r probably asking about the testing progress of the upcoming version, the dev usually shares that info

Last edited:
Nov 18, 2023
Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [424 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Win (all Movies included) [786 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

----------------------------------------

Manila Shaw: Blackmail's Obsession [v0.37a] [Abaddon] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.36b -> v0.37a [267 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.
is there a patch, the compressed version(all movies included) has black spots right there in the wardrobe/shower~:rolleyes:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
is there a patch, the compressed version(all movies included) has black spots right there in the wardrobe/shower~:rolleyes:
Believe that you still need to download the animation separate.

Animation Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

as I was looking, I see there is crunched/compressed with animation:

- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

If you continue to get black spot, you may need to check if the non-crunch/compress animation works on the crunch non-animation to see if it might be the crunch packing issue that may be related to renaming file extensions. If that doesnt work, check the original download and test it. * in past for other AVN, I ran into similar issue, that the crunching process rename files that cause the error for the main script of the AVN *

I havent check this AVN in quite some time, which I am unable to check at this moment.

Have a great day and be safe... (y)

Nov 18, 2023
Believe that you still need to download the animation separate.

Animation Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

as I was looking, I see there is crunched/compressed with animation:

- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

If you continue to get black spot, you may need to check if the non-crunch/compress animation works on the crunch non-animation to see if it might be the crunch packing issue that may be related to renaming file extensions. If that doesnt work, check the original download and test it. * in past for other AVN, I ran into similar issue, that the crunching process rename files that cause the error for the main script of the AVN *

I havent check this AVN in quite some time, which I am unable to check at this moment.

I already figured it out yesterday... Thanks(from Ru) for the answer , I just took the usual compressed version and pushed all 200+ animations there)) It’s just that the version with animations was damaged, it seems in some textures~ I played this game before, but tap was a port on android the66. 1+gb and since I use joiplay I decided to find a working version ~ I hope I did everything right, I just added the rest of the cutscenes to the folder

Last edited:

WheresLucifer

Sep 1, 2018
I already figured it out yesterday... Thanks(from Ru) for the answer , I just took the usual compressed version and pushed all 200+ animations there)) It’s just that the version with animations was damaged, it seems in some textures~ I played this game before, but tap was a port on android the66. 1+gb and since I use joiplay I decided to find a working version ~ I hope I did everything right, I just added the rest of the cutscenes to the folder
Glad you were able to find some solution. I was not aware that you convert it to use it on Joiplay.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: ZVOnilVaulttec
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes