Astronomes

Jul 25, 2023
upload yer save file here :
change the gold value, then download the altered file and copy-paste it in the save folder (sometimes they don't work if one directly downloads it into the save folder)

Thank you, can you say who i find Relique. I make very low damage

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Thank you, can you say who i find Relique. I make very low damage
there's no relic to equip until late in the game, for better equipments u can check the shop of the police station and the 1 from which u bought cellphone, also don't forget to unequip/equip the gear when changing outfits, in case u added money just buy multiple sets of gear

FNMinimi

Jan 13, 2024
I went through the quest chain in the subway on version 0.36, moved the save file to 0.37A, but the end is the same, I get into the dimension of the merchant nothing further happens. Is it a softlock? I tried to complete the quest with the subway completely, the end is the same.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I went through the quest chain in the subway on version 0.36, moved the save file to 0.37A, but the end is the same, I get into the dimension of the merchant nothing further happens. Is it a softlock? I tried to complete the quest with the subway completely, the end is the same.
the most developed path : follow the plan > rescue your friends > don't enter the portal

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: February/March*

Scheduled: [Story (Uncle Sam)]:

Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - (75%)

- Animations (2/6)

- Battles (4/???)

-------------------------

Final Route (Sex / Fight X-666) - (0%)

- Animations (???)

- Battles (???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

-------------------------

Final Route (Kendra) - (0%)

- Final Route (Kendra) - (0%)

- Animations (0/1 or 2)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
I don't know if the developer reads it but for the love of god, please nerf the Ice Lady Boss fight, or add a save point before it.

I've been through 4 attempts. First I lost due to lack of consumables (fair), once I lost to the previous boss (just bad lack), then twice I lost to being stun locked. I have to go through 10 minutes of going through 2 fights, then I have another 2 fights, of which each can end at any point due to the boss using ice repeatedly and stunlocking me till I'm down to 0 hp.

I have good gear, level 18, haven't had any trouble with any other fight. But allowing the enemy boss to chain stuns on the main hero while they are fighting solo is just bad game design.

Reactions: Luigi77

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I don't know if the developer reads it but for the love of god, please nerf the Ice Lady Boss fight, or add a save point before it.

I've been through 4 attempts. First I lost due to lack of consumables (fair), once I lost to the previous boss (just bad lack), then twice I lost to being stun locked. I have to go through 10 minutes of going through 2 fights, then I have another 2 fights, of which each can end at any point due to the boss using ice repeatedly and stunlocking me till I'm down to 0 hp.

I have good gear, level 18, haven't had any trouble with any other fight. But allowing the enemy boss to chain stuns on the main hero while they are fighting solo is just bad game design.
that fight can be annoying, however i think it's fair for the fight to be difficult since Margot is using a relic crafted by Simon.

the actual problem is that the game never engaged the player in difficult battles before, this is why we didn't know how to play strategically at all, in fact the fight is easy once u gain better understanding of Manila's skills, also u can stun-lock her too by using the stun gun but that would be dirty, we are not that pitiful, we may cheat stats , money and items but we would never ever play dirty

Last edited:

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
that fight can be annoying, however i think it's fair for the fight to be difficult since Margot is using a relic crafted by Simon.
No no no, the player being stun-locked and killed with no counterplay to it is not the fight being difficult - it's just bad design.
This is why we didn't know how to play strategically at all, in fact the fight is easy once u gain better understanding of Manila's skills,
Then again, maybe I'm bad. Enlighten me on the proper strategy.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
No no no, the player being stun-locked and killed with no counterplay to it is not the fight being difficult - it's just bad design.

Then again, maybe I'm bad. Enlighten me on the proper strategy.
(no offense) the fight is difficult because one has to think a little to understand when and how to attack and not just smash buttons, fight desighn is simple arguably bad but that fight is not broken yet the stun gun definitely is.

(no offense) not that u r bad, it's just u r not used to play Manila's skills well, when Margot's update dropped, we all struggled to win, that was when i started trying to undertand the fight and skills mechanics, the fight with Margot was one of the best giving all that super power stuff.

u one of those who ... u only want the h-content, don't ya ? show me screenshots of yer items, skills and equipment screen, and i will tell ya yer best strategy

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
u r missing 2 good skills, so i don't think the fights can be done easily, i recommend using the stun gun to stun lock Margot (stock up 20+ ammunition) or if u have Gun Fu martial art equip it and buy few more bandages and stimulants and try following this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/manila-shaw-blackmails-obsession-v0-37a-abaddon.7857/post-11811933

if it doesn't work for u, u can upload yer save file here, i'll beat it and reupload it without altering anything in the save then i'll tell u my honest opinion on the fights

Reactions: Planmaster

Rein

Game Developer
May 8, 2017
Stun-lock the enemy before the enemy can stun-lock you is not what I was looking for here.

It's a perfectly reasonable build that got me through everything so far. The fight is not hard - it's just designed poorly.

That's all I had to say. Peace.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
my apologies, i meant not to disagree with u in my replies but rather expressing how i feel about this fight considering the plot of the game (mainly justice route) and the fact that there's 2nd level for the Kami skill that would make fights more enjoyable

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes