• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report system will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.
    Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.
    The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT
    Thank you for your patience.

mamank7070

Dec 18, 2023
complementing what I said earlier:
When Manila enters the bar, Erick complains to his friend about her(for hitting him) and calls her a bitch, the game gives you the option of ignoring him or confronting him (Erick takes revenge)
View attachment 3153884 View attachment 3153892
Be careful, for the orgy in the bar you first need to go to the massage place twice with Alison and she will unlock the quest for you.
save game please

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Hei, i search fr a way to make more money. Better a mod to add more money. how can i make this for pc version
upload yer save file here :
change the gold value, then download the altered file and copy-paste it in the save folder (sometimes they don't work if one directly downloads it into the save folder)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Astronomes
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes