yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
files are too big! does anyone have a torrent link for the files?
ManilaShawBlackmailsObsession-0.37a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: timio64

chriskris

Jul 18, 2017
Last time I played (V36B)
I ended up right here.
I just downloaded V37A
But it seems like i'm stuck in here. How can I solve this problem??
I don't want to reply from the start.
1702698296202.png

Jan 3, 2022
btw bro, about the whoring thing where u need to finish several blowjobs and handjobs. is there a scene aftr that? cuz l ast time there was none so im not sure if that part got updated too
Is that the part when you gave blowjobs or handjobs to the 3 guys in the car? If i recall correctly if you have done 20 handjobs and blowjobs you can later interrogate them in the police station, but after that I dont know yet because I forgot to interrogate them :ROFLMAO:

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
btw bro, about the whoring thing where u need to finish several blowjobs and handjobs. is there a scene aftr that? cuz l ast time there was none so im not sure if that part got updated too
The ending of the 20 blowjobs and handjobs quest will have a remake after finishing the game so it currently has no ending. The only current option is to arrest the 3 of them and choose whether to blackmail them or not.

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Is that the part when you gave blowjobs or handjobs to the 3 guys in the car? If i recall correctly if you have done 20 handjobs and blowjobs you can later interrogate them in the police station, but after that I dont know yet because I forgot to interrogate them :ROFLMAO:
Ive just arrested them all. They gave bribes weekly aftr interrogation but no scenes.

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Is there anyone who has a save file to unlock this scene?
just to be clear that's not an actual scene, when one chooses the "deus ex machina" option before engaging with X-666, Red moon pulls Manila into the portal and that's when the current update ends.

i have saves right after that interaction if u want, the next update is for this route
32 without Simon's amulet, 37 with. make sure not to overwrite saves

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
when equiping the shotgun and redeemer, Manila can't use both of their respective skill, only the skill of last one equipped is usable, not sure whether it's a bug, i think it should be since the wielder can use supernatural power but can't switch between weapons ? i hope some1 could tell the dev in case it's not intended

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
i know this has been answered a lot, i tried following the guide, but i still cant get to those scene. anyone please help how to get forger pool scene? i did fuck him in his limo in every one of my playthrough, i still dont have baby bump yet and none of them can get to the small staircase in the hotel at morning. on what day after forger date should i go? what cloth should i wear? in my case, i date jason, how to trigger jason forger scene? i wear police uniform outside my house nothing happens.
check the changelog for the information you are looking for

3.60 star(s) 91 Votes