kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
I dont get the scene, i hit erik when he spanks manila but i dont get the scene out of the bar, how can i get the scene
complementing what I said earlier:
When Manila enters the bar, Erick complains to his friend about her(for hitting him) and calls her a bitch, the game gives you the option of ignoring him or confronting him (Erick takes revenge)
1702022530767.png 1702022758943.png
Be careful, for the orgy in the bar you first need to go to the massage place twice with Alison and she will unlock the quest for you.

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
i have to download the windows link AND the whole animation stuff if im gonna start all over again, yes? do i get it right? and then im gonna put the animation extracted files inside the game folder?

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
Money+Stats =
bro how do i know which parameter to set values/edit? i found where corruption and justice is. i wanna edit manila l evel so i could just breeze it. havent played since last time i saved was manila fighting santa in hotel i just wanna cheese up to that point since i lost my save pls help

Last edited:

darkslide5006

Jan 13, 2019
complementing what I said earlier:
When Manila enters the bar, Erick complains to his friend about her(for hitting him) and calls her a bitch, the game gives you the option of ignoring him or confronting him (Erick takes revenge)
View attachment 3153884 View attachment 3153892
Be careful, for the orgy in the bar you first need to go to the massage place twice with Alison and she will unlock the quest for you.
Since its the bar scene, do you also have to get drugged by the two dudes who grope alice and manila on the park when they were exercising or nah? You know, the thing on the first week or two maybe when two dudes invites u for a drink

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Since its the bar scene, do you also have to get drugged by the two dudes who grope alice and manila on the park when they were exercising or nah? You know, the thing on the first week or two maybe when two dudes invites u for a drink
not mandatory

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
bro how do i know which parameter to set values/edit? i found where corruption and justice is. i wanna edit manila l evel so i could just breeze it. havent played since last time i saved was manila fighting santa in hotel i just wanna cheese up to that point since i lost my save pls help
variable 1 coruption / 2 justice

999 MAT, MDF, ATK, DEF, AGI, Luk (did this at all levels of Manila and Jason/Michael)

999,999,999 Gold

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes