Astercholik

May 23, 2021
Is there a chance that a mod will be created to unlock all missions?

Alternatively, does anyone have a way to unlock them?

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
I don't have any other saves
save 8 : before the fight with Stan, so u can make the choice of accepting Simon's offer when that route is updated
save 10 : after Leo and Margot fight . added to both saves 50 corruption to unlock sex options.
it would be better if u don't overwrite any of them especially 10, because i think keeping or destroying Simon's amulet could have different outcome/event in later update.

edit : apparently for every 25 points justice/corruption a flame is ignited on the respective side of Manila's "spirit center", not sure if that will play a role maybe i should've added more corruption

Last edited:
Reactions: rnzn

Giwrgis007

Jun 13, 2023
is there any mod that i can use to kill the enemies easier? also does anyone has a save from the scene when she was a cop in the hotel?

Last edited:

Rohan2000

Aug 10, 2023
When Erick spanks Manila you have to hit him with that he tells you to get revenge and so you get the scene out of the bar.
it is right in the quest of the card that Black gives you to be able to enter hades and arrest the 3 clients
I dont get the scene, i hit erik when he spanks manila but i dont get the scene out of the bar, how can i get the scene

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes