ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Same for me. stuck in this room. The mission "Next Move" says to use the portal to continue but there is no portal...
there is only one route available to get to the next portal. if you don't have it then you have made a mistake

kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Wait is this available on android port because i cannot find the save file
You first have to start the game and make a save so that the folder is created in the game and then replace said save with the one you want to use.
For both PC and Android it is usually the same.

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Release date: January / February*

*(The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding)

It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete).

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

Story (
Uncle Sam):

- Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - (5%)

- Final Route (Sex / Fight X-666) - (0%)

- Animations (???)

- Battles (???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B.

Gizfire

Aug 22, 2020
I too have faced this potential bug or perhaps end of current build. Won't spoil much but you end up back in the mind palace place once you fight a suped Red Moon and theres no portal? The mission objective says get to the portal but theres nothing...?

dankew1

Nov 7, 2020
I too have faced this potential bug or perhaps end of current build. Won't spoil much but you end up back in the mind palace place once you fight a suped Red Moon and theres no portal? The mission objective says get to the portal but theres nothing...?
It's not a "bug" per-se but rather the game developer hasn't programmed that far yet. The only route which kinda continues a little bit is when you do not enter the time portal after choosing the non-John Doe route when prompted and choosing to save your friends. I tried that route which ended on (Thanks for playing Manila shaw v0.37A)

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Can someone tell me if they encounter a bug when restarting the game from scratch? (it seems to me that there is some bug)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Release date: January / February*

*(The release date of the update is an estimate and can't be considered binding)

It's the final part of the game (it may take longer than usual to complete).

Playable days: Sunday

Scheduled:

Story (
Uncle Sam):

- Final Route (Deus Ex Machina) - (5%)

- Final Route (Sex / Fight X-666) - (0%)

- Animations (???)

- Battles (???)

- Dialogues (0%)

- Programming (0%)

Keep the saves of 0.36A/0.36B.

routes within routes ... i might die from old age before this game is complete

edit : my apologies, different choices in game have always led to different outcome/events, i haven't played many games as such + me being impatient about the battle between Manila and Simon, i hope the fight will be REALLY very "easy" <3

Last edited:
Reactions: Luigi77

Tanaereva

Mar 31, 2018
Can someone tell me if they encounter a bug when restarting the game from scratch? (it seems to me that there is some bug)
As far as i know, nothing has been said.
Abaddon fixed a bug due to a " Winrar compression error" at the subway when fighting brothers.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
As far as i know, nothing has been said.
Abaddon fixed a bug due to a " Winrar compression error" at the subway when fighting brothers.
problem solved by this update from the developer / who didn't just touch the scene in the subway

3.70 star(s) 90 Votes