kakashiuchiha

Aug 26, 2021
Sorry if it was written somewhere else but does anyone know who the sex scenes are with this update?
- Simon... (Story): This quest will be completed in the next update
Warning: The sex scenes with X-666 can only be played if Manila has discovered his weak point (by reading the file in Simon's laboratory when she followed Red Moon into the portal). Another requirement is to have Corruption 50 or more.

m3nic

Feb 28, 2019
How to finish Mason quest kidnaping red hair women, after beat Mason and give him bj the quest still actived....thx

Reactions: Suhana

Gigi94

Oct 22, 2020
Come vincere la battaglia per liberare Grace contro i tre androidi e l'uomo nero? Quali articoli sono necessari? Ottengo sempre game over. Per favore
lp meLui

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
Come vincere la battaglia per liberare Grace contro i tre androidi e l'uomo nero? Quali articoli sono necessari? Ottengo sempre game over. Per favore
lp meLui
use a save editor like :
add gold so you can buy the best equipments, also you can use google translate and post the text in english, since most of the people here won't go out of their way to translate your post and understand it

Gigi94

Oct 22, 2020
Usa un editor di salvataggio come:
Aggiungi l'oro in modo da poter acquistare le migliori attrezzature, inoltre puoi usare Google Translate e pubblicare il testo in inglese, poiché la maggior parte delle persone qui non farà di tutto per tradurre il tuo post e capirlo
[/CITAZIONE]
Usa un editor di salvataggio come:
Aggiungi l'oro in modo da poter acquistare le migliori attrezzature, inoltre puoi usare Google Translate e pubblicare il testo in inglese, poiché la maggior parte delle persone qui non farà di tutto per tradurre il tuo post e capirlo
[/CITAZIONE]

Reactions: Suhana

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
usa un editor di salvataggio come :
aggiungi oro in modo da poter acquistare le migliori attrezzature, inoltre puoi utilizzare google traduttore e pubblicare il testo in inglese, poiché la maggior parte delle persone qui non farà di tutto per tradurre il tuo post e capirlo

DarkEnergy

Nov 27, 2017
So... how do I proceed from here? Can't interact with anything except the NPC. Been stuck in this room for at least the last 2, maybe 3 updates. Lost track.
Very frustrating having to replay that long ass train fight every time just to see if I can get out of this room this time.
1699945374018.png

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
So... how do I proceed from here? Can't interact with anything except the NPC. Been stuck in this room for at least the last 2, maybe 3 updates. Lost track.
Very frustrating having to replay that long ass train fight every time just to see if I can get out of this room this time.
after defeating Leo and Margot, don't accept Simon's offer, thereafter r two routes (follow the plan + John Doe), try both, one's more expandable

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
View attachment 563254

Overview:
The protagonist of my game is Manila Shaw, a policewoman who is respectful of the rules and very good at her job. She always has money problems and has struggling to pay the house rent. Manila's police action in a convenience store will attract a mysterious man's attention to her and this will change her life, throwing her into a world of corruption and deception...​

Thread Updated: 2023-11-08
Release Date: 2023-11-07
Developer: Abaddon
Censored: No
Version: 0.37a
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN
Mac (v0.35): MEGA - -
Animation Win: - - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN
Animation Mac (v0.35): MEGA - -

Extras:
Gallery Mod - RenPY Remake - Fan Sigs - Fan Walkthrough - Saves

Emperor Nero Claudius thanks for the link
* This unofficial version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 243386 View attachment 243374 View attachment 243372 View attachment 243373 View attachment 243375 View attachment 243376 View attachment 243371 View attachment 243377 View attachment 243378 View attachment 243379 View attachment 243380 View attachment 243381 View attachment 243382 View attachment 243383 View attachment 243384 View attachment 243388 View attachment 243391 View attachment 243394
Hello Abaddon, just wanted to say how much I am enjoying your game. I love RPGM games because they make you feel like you have more control of the game. It would be awesome if Manila could do other things outside what is on the quests, like, being able to go into a bar and get laid by someone she chooses. Pick up PT work as a bargirl and get groped and mauled by the drunks. Slip into the bathroom for a little extra work at the Gloryhole. How about a little bestiality? One of the guys has a couple of Great Danes that take kindly to Manila. In my game she has accepted Michael as her boyfriend, but, there is little mention of the relationship during the game as she gets banged by everybody in sight. I don't know how far into the game I am, she is about to meet the black guy in the gym for the 2nd time. Does Michael ever find out how "not so innocent she really is"?
Bottom line, I'm loving your game. Please keep it cumming. (see what I did there?)

Pallavi69

Jan 15, 2023
Topic 1:
Of course, the difficulty curve is quite high (it is the climax of the game) but if you have won all the fights from the beginning, visited the gym every day and especially when J.blue trains manila, which gives him more experience than the normal training, to that you add the fighting in the ring, the daily exp for the shooting zone in the police station plus the training androids, the missions that raise you 1 complete level and the kami crystals that also raise 1 complete level and it is better to use it last and not sell them. Manila already has a lot of abilities that are instantaneous which allows you to make very good combinations.
Theme 2:
those who do not see the animations have to download them separately. On the first page of the post there is a section that says Animation.

I also leave you a save from the beginning of the game so that you can do the fighting and everything without suffering.
Is this save work on v0.37a??

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Abaddon, just a thought, I know Manila is going through a dark spell with all the corruption around her and some of the places are dark, dank, and dingy. But, I think we as players would rather see clearer pictures because a lot of places are just too dark. Just a thought. Keep doing your thing, my brother.

Reactions: Luigi77
3.70 star(s) 90 Votes